Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

this fetish is dying?

Stuck Chat
  • thats a question i often heard so far and also i started to ponder maybe it is up to us to keep passing on this kink?

i just remember a few years ago in sl i used to go to beaches with soft sand or to other stuck risky places and get stuck and spinning wheels to see the reaction of people. it didn't often happen but sometimes there actually where people telling me that they getting horny seeing how much i struggle without understanding why they do enjoy it. ­or one time someone asked me if he can "try this out " too. of course i let him and i could see he is not really trying to get unstuck. just enjoying the situation and the spinning wheel.
    well back then i didnt exactly do that because i wanted to make sure this fetish wont die, it was just to find and meet those people who might be interested in this too. but now i wonder if this kind of stuff is something important to keep this fetish alive. i mean appereantly there are some people out there who are carrying this within them without knowing. so maybe it has to be us who give the one little spark for them to see.

also if we compare it with other fetishes it seems they are all somehow more "visible". for example, guys who are into leather or rubber. you see them at all sorts of pride parades or other public meet ups. of course not in sexual way but still. it would get others who don't know about it at least curious.

i know in our case it's a lot more complicated to show our kink to a wider mass but still could be worth to talk about it and look for ideas.

therefore i'm also more than happy that @stuckadam took so much effort to creat this place for us. now we might just have to see how we can avoid this becoming one little bubble that no one else see

• I think we are currently open to exploring our sexuality in many ways. And like everything, there will be some experiences that mark us more than others. In the same way, I think that there are few of us who are not really afraid to say what we like and express it to the world. I appreciate finding this community where we share our experiences and encourage each other.

• @spin-172581 thats true. our world these days is a lot more tolerant compared to 20 years before so i hope this will also help people to be more secure about this fetish , if they have discovered it yet. but guess in many cases thats the problem. they still need to find out about it and that they are not alone with this

• Sorry, I’m late to this but an added issue. Because stuck requires a lot of revving and gas burning we face the challenge from eco-warriors. I love to fill the air with clouds of smoke from my 30 year old 2-stroke (spent a fortune rebuilding the engine lately) but more and more I see angry faces. Nice to blow smoke on them though😈

• @revthenuts ohh great...now i will always hear greta saying how dare you when i get stuck and try to free my dirtbike by revving even more. haha
    but yeah you're right. if this fetish would be more popular i'm sure the eco people will get pissed

• @tcf17013 Yeah, mate, engine roar is important, and the smell of smoke from pipe and tyre😀

• well i could imagine having lot of fun with an electric motorbike. of course i'd be missing the hard vibrations of an engine that close to my cock but there are other advantages. since its way more silent i'd dare to discover places i wouldn't go with my 2 stroke dirtbike. such as forests or mountains that are close to densely populated places

• Yep, another challenge - too many people on the planet - not easy to find a safe spot in Central Europe🙁

• austria actually seems to have many good spots for this compared to other countries. lots of wet forests that can be accessed legaly and also nice muddy mountains. heh
    but i still want to experience some stucks in desert sand. must be hot to be revving through the soft sand while getting all sweaty from the heat and struggles

• I just posted a sandy pic a few minutes ago. A beach scene I came across - but the frigging picture is upside down🙄

• oh yeah a beach actually would do it for me nicely too. i just don't know if its easy to find one that has no tourists around most of the time.

• @revthenuts I fixed it and put it in a reply.

• You are a gentleman, Sir.

• this fetish might be easier than in to exhaust pipe fuck because not many people will notice the bulge when some one get stuck but to fuck tail pipe that more difficult.

• well it depends. the difficult thing about stuck is you actually have to live somewhere close to countryside. i know a bunch of friends who live in the middle of a big city so they never get close to muddy places. also those who prefer cars always have higher risk to get stuck too badly and not able to free it alone. i almost had that happening with my dirtbike too sometimes. but it was hot when it happened.

Suggested Topics

• Motorcycle love

Stuck Chat
    8 Votes
    23 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@StuckFuck
    Hi! These pictures (including videos like this) make me totally horny. When the knobby rear wheel digs in deeply and the engine vibrates between your legs, it doesn't take long before I get a hard-on and have to jerk off. When the rubber is rubbed off the rear wheel and it starts to smoke, it's such an awesome thing, no tail stays dry and the juice just flows out.

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    stuckfshwichserS

@Hard-Drifter Oh ja beim Gas geben Kupplung treten, dabei die Räder sich im Schlamm oder Schnee geil durchdrehen und wühlen.

• Wildest fantasies

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    57 Posts
    M

@tyrespinneruk
    Would be a dream

• Get stuck travestite.

Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    22 Posts
    S

@Hipbootsdriver That is very good advice

• Suit shoes

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    S

@gerrardkyle The more formal the shoes the better.

• sexual erektion?

Stuck Chat
    12 Votes
    226 Posts
    6k Views
    westfil11W

@SpinninTires

Get yea logger boots on and sink that truck

Users

Topics