Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

So close to getting stuck!

Stuck Chat
  • I've been in a few situations where I've either been a passanger in a car, or had passangers in my car and come so close to getting stuck but fate stepped in and stopped it! 😞 I wondered if anyone else has had fustrating situations like this?

An example from a while ago was I was in my friends car and we were heading to this christmas event and meeting some other friends there. They got there before us and text to say they were parked in the field carpark and it was muddy, this made my friend nervouse but I got super exited! We arrived at the carpark, there was some hard gravel parking but it was all full, but my friend was nervouse about driving on the field so he did another lap around the gravel area. He gave up and headed towards the field entrence and just before we got there a car was backing out of a gravel space! My heart sank, but he was very pleased and pulled into the space. We walked through to field to meet our friends at their car and and grass was muddy and cars were spinning. Once we met them he was saying how lucky we were to get the space so we didnt have to park in the field and I was just crying inside. To make it worse when we were leaving, they phoned us to say they had gotten stuck so were going to be a while (we were metting them after) it was soooo fustrating to think we'd been so close to being in the field with them! At least i got to hear them trying to get their car out over the phone 😞

• It happened to me too. Once I was passenger and the driver took a wrong road. I knew it was a wrong road but I did not say anything because that road was becoming a sandy road with a high probability to get stuck... Unfortunately he did not get too far on that road and we couldn't get stuck... I just felt a few light wheel spins but it was not enough for me😢

Suggested Topics

• 11 Votes
    48 Posts
    1k Views
    westfil11W

@Bootonthepedal-0

It’s one hot 4x4 stuck

• Where would you like to get stuck?

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    21 Posts
    sirstuckS

@Blackadder261 said in Where would you like to get stuck?:

@westfil11 exactly 😉 or get part ways in before finding a soft spot. Or even more evil, get turned around and then can't get back out of the field because the tyres are clogged and the ground's too soft and churned up...

And the exit is uphill.

• 4 Votes
    19 Posts
    B

I have gotten several friends stuck in the snow or mud by telling them we will be fine, knowing we won't. Waiting and watching for the tires to spin. I enjoy being the driver in that situation more though. Telling them we will be ok as i know we are going to end up very very stuck soon

• Stuck sounds and talks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    84 Posts
    2k Views
    stuckboyS

@So-Very-Stuck said in Stuck sounds and talks:

@stuckboy oh yes

Exactly that.. Being angry, i m Stück, trying trying more and more

• Parking stuck

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    16 Posts
    westfil11W

@spinem4u

That car park was like mush everyone was spinning.
    It was so slick I was sliding so much. It was so unexpected, it didn’t look too bad and then nothing I just sat there and spun

• Daily Stuck stuff

Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    35 Posts
    sirstuckS

@fshpantos This is wonderful. Is it rear-wheel-drive?

Users

Topics