Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

the stuck exam

Stuck stories
  • this is a story from my time when i started working at a workshop for cars and motorcycles. they where having the driveway getting refurbished soon and right now there wasn't even concrete....the ground was just soil and dirt. it was my first day working there and my boss seemed to be very expectant about me, especially after he told me that this day i will be examed very hardly. he said it won't be easy to get this job at his company and i have to be very tough. so during this rainy day i had lot of various tasks, like changing oil here, replacing tires there and so on. later the day he told me to get the kawasaki ninja from a customer which was parked nearby and drive it into the garage.

easy task i thought but damn how wrong i was. the driveway was having a 20Β° incline and got all muddy from the rain. at the moment i tried to ride it up i suddenly heard the engine screaming up loudly causing quite hard vibrations to the seat but not driving forth. "damn the clutch must be broken" i tried it again more carefully this time but at a certain amount of presure it happened again. i looked back and realised the clutch was fine..... just the smoth backwheel was spinning and having a hard time to get any traction. suddenly i heard my boss who was standing in the door to not get wet from the rain only looking outside at me " hey, can you hurry up please!" i nodded and tried again but the backwheel was slipping as before and even as i tried to revv the engine up to the max it didn't drive forth...only increasing the vibrations underneath me. then i heard my boss saying: "ok fine, take off your shirt..." i looked at him a bit confused. "i said take off your shirt!....." still surprised but noticing he was serious i did as he said "and now put it under the wheel to increasy some traction." i felt the cold rain on my shirtles torso but did as he said and got back on the motorcycle to drive it up. this time very carefully....the shirt actually helped to drive forth a few inches but right at the moment the wheel left it behind it started spinning in the muddy driveway again, no matter how much i tried to push it forth. "ok stop, that won't work.....you have to use your pants too now!" he said. i looked at him even more confused and asked " are you serious?" with a serious look he answered " i'm not here to joke around.....take off your pants". so i opened the belt and unzipped my jeans as i saw my bulge, way bigger and stiffer than usual pointing "up" towards me. "damn...do i really have to..." he interupted: " hey do you want this job or what???" i said " well maybe it would be faster if you just come out and help me push it up there!" he stared at me angry " ok look, you either do what i say or you go home! there are enough others who will be applying for this job. do you understand?!" i was so mad at this person but just said " ok fine" unzipping the jeans fully and taking them off letting a huge bulge from my boner flop out barely hold from my tight boxerbriefs. i had no idea why this growth happened and it felt so strange but i did what i was told and got back on the motorcycle. i revved it quite decently and felt how these jeans literary gave the bike a good jumpstart and made it drive up but after a few seconds the backwheel started spinning again yet it was moving forth. "almost...." the bike slowed down gradually and as i almost made it to the top it got on another hold, the backwheel slipping with no effect besides of throwing lot of mudd behind. i leaned further to the forth to push even harder which was making my boner bulge laying flat on the seat and getting hit by all this vibrations. now i was really confused not knowing whats going on... i just knew this feeling is too much and was about to release the throttle as my boss was yelling " don't stop now!! you hear me? you almost made it so keep revving it!!!" i screamed back " i cant do this any longer!!! " noticing a white wet dot of precum on the tip of my bulge. "hey! i said keep revving, or you are fired!!" i was so mad at him this moment but kept holding the throttle even as the backwheel was buried halfway in the ground as i started feeling some prickeling on my hard cock causing me to moan loudly and cum hard in my boxers. a warm mass of white load was leaking through the tip of the bulge making a huge mess on the tank and seat. but the worst part was i still had to keep revving it no matter how sensitive my hardon was now right after the shot. it must have been a few minutes until the engine went out on its own. now i realised i failed. i won't get this job..... i knew i should be so disapointed but all i felt was a huge relief as i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. my boss was beside me and said " it's ok....all good! actually very good! " he looked at the white mess i made " no one makes it up all the way the first time. in fact most of them don't even make it as far as you made it now.....so you definitely passed the exam! yes thats right. it was just an exam...." he kneeled down and looked very close at my cum drenched bulge still throbbing a bit.... "and i see you really gave it all" he said in deep voice. then he gave the boner a lick

• Is it a true story??? So hotπŸ‘πŸ‘

• @Clem5701 heh i wish it was true but is just my dirty fantasy. actually the idea is from a dream which was similar and i spiced it up a bit πŸ˜‰

• @Kevin Sometimes dreams come trueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ

• @Clem5701 yeah true. for long time it was even a dream to just get stuck with a motorcycle only wearing boxers. and this dream came through a few years ago. heh

• Cool story Kevin, wow!!

• thank you dave! glad you enjoy!

• Now i have a Hard one
    TY

Suggested Topics

• Stuck

Stuck stories
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    G

I agree with what @stuckadam said above. I would also recommend asking AI to write you this story. It is quite adept at telling stories like this without a human having to painstakingly write something for you that they may not enjoy @grinu553545

• 10 Votes
    8 Posts
    MudMateM

@booted-driver That is true, this trucks front wheels where stiff from sitting for years. It had moved about 30 feet before the rear wheels got into Mud.

• 5 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

There were no regulations about the state of tyres in those days. I remember one farm on which I worked, and a truck came loaded with ground loimestone to spread on some of the fields (an ancient practice to sweeten the soil and improve the ph). This was a converted military truck, 6x4, unrecognisable with white dust stuck to it all over. It went a little way down the firm track, then tried to turn up-hill onto the land to be treated. The land was clay, wet and slippery. The dual rear wheels churne=ned round and round, and it wasn't going anytwhere. He made several attampts in different places. All the while the tyres were trailiing loose flaps of rubber - they were re -treads, already sheredded with working on the land and getting stuck. The tyres were like an old pair of rubber boots, totally shagged. Cue for session in the barn bringing things to a conclusion.

• I get stuck in a creek

Stuck stories
    8 Votes
    10 Posts
    bootmudderB

Very sexy stuck! Thx for sharing!

• SNOW (STUCK!) DAY!!!

Stuck stories
    15 Votes
    9 Posts
    stuckboyS

@hardstuck ..to read that makes me crazy..

• 3 Votes
    8 Posts
    geoffreyovingtonG

Wow. Smart and good looking. I love the story, and am looking forward to what’s next.

Users

Topics