Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

PRIMERA VEZ.

Stuck stories
  • De niño había visto varias veces a mi padre con el auto atascado en el barro en la puerta de casa. Viviamos en una calle de barro. Y cuando mi madre se bajaba del coche, yo veía como se le hundían sus stilettos en el barro. Esa cosas me marcaron de por vida.
    Mi primera vez atascado fue a los 15. Mi padre estaba de viaje y mi madre había ido a visitar a unos tíos. Mi casa era la única de la manzana y enfrente había un campo. Ese día tenía todo el tiempo a solas. Me puse unas medias de nylon debajo del jean, y unos zapatos de tacones altos de mi madre, y fui a sacar el auto de la cochera.
    En el parque de casa había algunos charcos de agua y decidí "jugar" un poco ahí. Le daba para atrás y para adelante en un espacio de 5 metros haciendo patinar un poco las ruedas, mientras veía mis tacones altos maniobrando en los pedales. Y me puse duro.
    Y por mirar mis pies me distraje un segundo y al darle hacia atrás no frené a tiempo y mis ruedas trasera fueron a dar a la zanja del desagüe. Traté de sacarlo pero el auto era de tracción trasera y las ruedas giraban en el mismo lugar. Me di cuenta que estaba atascado. En un primer momento me asusté y aceleraba desesperadamente tratando de sacarlo, pero la sensación de estar encajado me excitaba cada vez más y me rendí al placer. Saqué la pija fuera del jean, y mientras hacía los cambios con la mano derecha, con la izquierda comencé a masturbarme. Cuanto más me encajaba, más caliente estaba, y recuerdo que repetía "Ay, que divino, cómo me atasco".
    Cuando bajé vi que las ruedas estaban enterradas casi hasta la mitad, y mis tacones altos se hundían en el barro a cada paso. Estaba recaliente. Volví al auto y seguí acelerando para ver como me atascaba más y más. Y despues de varias aceleradas a fondo, acabé como nunca antes lo había hecho. Esa noche al recordarlo, me masturbé tres veces más.

Haganme saber si en algo les gustó. Abrazo.

• i would love to have this translated...

• Via GoogleTranslate:

FIRST TIME.

"As a child I had seen my father several times with his car stuck in the mud at the front door. We live on a muddy street. And when my mother got out of the car, I would see her stilettos sink into the mud. Those things marked me for life.
    My first time stuck was at 15. My father was traveling and my mother had gone to visit some uncles. My house was the only one on the block and there was a field opposite. That day she had all the time alone. I put some nylon stockings under my jean, and some high-heeled shoes from my mother, and went to get the car out of the garage.
    In the park at home there were some puddles of water and I decided to "play" a little there. I gave her back and forth in a space of 5 meters making the wheels spin a little, while she saw my high heels maneuvering on the pedals. And I got hard.
    And by looking at my feet I was distracted for a second and when I gave it backwards I did not brake in time and my rear wheels went to hit the drain ditch. I tried to get it out but the car was rear wheel drive and the wheels turned in the same place. I realized that I was stuck. At first I was scared and desperately accelerated trying to get it out, but the feeling of being embedded excited me more and more and I surrendered to the pleasure. I took the cock out of the jean, and while I was making the changes with my right hand, with the left I began to masturbate. The more I fit in, the hotter I was, and I remember repeating "Oh, how divine, how I get stuck."
    When I got down I saw that the wheels were almost half buried, and my high heels sank into the mud with every step. It was hot. I got back in the car and kept accelerating to see how I got stuck more and more. And after several full throttles, I finished like I never had before. That night remembering it, I masturbated three more times.

Let me know if you liked it at all. Hug."

• Very hot. I love this.

Muy caliente. Me encanta esto.

• Gracias sirstuck. Yo sigo tus videos de you tube. Son realmente muy buenos. Me ponen caliente.

• @TACOENCAJ_5 ¡Que historia tan caliente! A mi personalmente me gusta tener los zapatos de hombre or tener los pies descalzos cuando estoy atascado. Al mismo tiempo, me gustaría estar contigo en esta situación! ¡Por favor, cuenta más!

Suggested Topics

• 10 Votes
    18 Posts
    S

@NoTraction it was my mum and dad took us camping and got stuck at the site. Dad was loosing it as he let me park the car the night before. Mum was the one to get out of the mud scared at that time but arousing now

• Stuck

Stuck stories
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    G

I agree with what @stuckadam said above. I would also recommend asking AI to write you this story. It is quite adept at telling stories like this without a human having to painstakingly write something for you that they may not enjoy @grinu553545

• 7 Votes
    6 Posts
    R

Fantastic story, congratulations!

• Seaside Stuck

Stuck stories
    7 Votes
    3 Posts
    R

Very nice story! 🙂

• 7 Votes
    37 Posts
    1k Views
    stuckboyS

Had seen it when i was about 13.
    It was during the summer holidays, quite late in the evening but still light. I was sitting on the beach and heard a heavy acceleration in the distance. very extreme again and again. someone must have gotten stuck. Because I was on the beach in swimming trunks, I noticed how the nylon was stretching more and more to the extreme. I noticed that this sound was very exciting to me. I ran faster and faster with my bump in the direction where the extreme acceleration came from. I heard it again and again, I knew that someone must be really angry.
    . When I was there I saw it. Someone about 38 years old tried to pull his boat out of the water in a small spot. something was attached there. but not everywhere. He must have gotten stuck somehow and unhooked the boat trailer and tried to free his car. I saw it from a safe distance about 100 m. He was totally angry, kept accelerating in spurts and didn't stop, he was also wearing swimming trunks and a shirt. with his upper body going back and forth like he was out of his mind... every now and then he got out and slammed the door in anger. back into the aûo and carried on without any consideration. it was so exciting. At some point he stopped, when he slammed the door I thought it would fly away. so violent. When I looked the next day it was gone. it was very very exciting. never forgot it

• My farmer boy!

Stuck stories
    12 Votes
    14 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

I love this story 😍

Users

Topics