Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

ZTR mower stuck in the mud

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• Police car stuck

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    3 Posts
    Xavier BX

One of my favs :3

• Stuck again

Stuck Content
    15 Votes
    21 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@westfil11
    Did you have to jerk off at the sight or were you there yourself and got stuck. No cock stays down!!!

• Horribly stuck a few years ago

Stuck Content
    8 Votes
    16 Posts
    stuckboyS

@SD78QSK said in Horribly stuck a few years ago:

How did you get unstuck and out of being horribly stuck?

First i wanted only to play. Then i Gott Stück really tried and tried, Forward and Back, again and again. I was starting to get fed up, getting more and more angry and knowing no one was looking I gave it to the fucking shore. I tried putting wood underneath, I didn't have a mat. At some point I was free but it cost me nerves and anger. because, as I said, it was no longer wanted.

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@hard-drifter Great vids. you chose. Also likes big tractors that get stuck in the dirt and mud and dig. Especially when the riders step on the pedals in rubber boots!

• 2000 F-150 stuck in slushy ice

Stuck Content
    9 Votes
    28 Posts
    Gravey1of2G

Just need a little rain and the riverside road is 3km of mud pit. No e in the forecast for a couple weeks; Might have to get my indigenous friends to do some sort of a dance or something... 😁

• 7 Votes
    17 Posts
    bootmudderB

A true classic in the stuck world! Thanks, Sir Stuck!

Users

Topics