Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Eric

Stuck stories
  • My liking to stuck/revving cars started at around age 15. There was this guy who’d always visit our home, named Eric. He had this black Chevy Tahoe, with large tires and a rough sounding engine. Several times before he’d leave, id ask him to rev his Tahoe for me, and he always would :3. That powerful engine always made me hard, and after he left I’d bust a nut or two.

And it wasn’t just his truck that did it for me—it was also seeing Eric wear his tight work clothes, and seeing his left hand grip the wheel, and his Italian loafer creased while he revved. During the colder season, he’d sport red timberland boots and casual wear

In January of the year 2011, a miracle occurred; it snowed heavily in GA. Regardless, he still swung by, and since Mom blocked off our driveway (she didn’t want cars sliding all the way into our backyard), Eric parked in our yard instead. As he was leaving, the ice caught his rear tires and before long he was spinning helplessly in the snow. I (17 at the time) went outside to push him (though I didn’t actually help until his fourth attempt to break free). He eventually spun his way out, and as thanks he gunned his engine for me before leaving

My only regret was that I wasn’t able to catch it on video 😒

• @xavier-b

I remember this film I always enjoyed that bit

Suggested Topics

• 10 Votes
    18 Posts
    S

@NoTraction it was my mum and dad took us camping and got stuck at the site. Dad was loosing it as he let me park the car the night before. Mum was the one to get out of the mud scared at that time but arousing now

• Stuck

Stuck stories
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    G

I agree with what @stuckadam said above. I would also recommend asking AI to write you this story. It is quite adept at telling stories like this without a human having to painstakingly write something for you that they may not enjoy @grinu553545

• ChatGPT

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    7 Posts
    G

Would love if you posted an example! @Florian

• 7 Votes
    37 Posts
    1k Views
    stuckboyS

Had seen it when i was about 13.
    It was during the summer holidays, quite late in the evening but still light. I was sitting on the beach and heard a heavy acceleration in the distance. very extreme again and again. someone must have gotten stuck. Because I was on the beach in swimming trunks, I noticed how the nylon was stretching more and more to the extreme. I noticed that this sound was very exciting to me. I ran faster and faster with my bump in the direction where the extreme acceleration came from. I heard it again and again, I knew that someone must be really angry.
    . When I was there I saw it. Someone about 38 years old tried to pull his boat out of the water in a small spot. something was attached there. but not everywhere. He must have gotten stuck somehow and unhooked the boat trailer and tried to free his car. I saw it from a safe distance about 100 m. He was totally angry, kept accelerating in spurts and didn't stop, he was also wearing swimming trunks and a shirt. with his upper body going back and forth like he was out of his mind... every now and then he got out and slammed the door in anger. back into the aûo and carried on without any consideration. it was so exciting. At some point he stopped, when he slammed the door I thought it would fly away. so violent. When I looked the next day it was gone. it was very very exciting. never forgot it

• Fav stuck movie

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    22 Posts
    E

There is one more beside this one. I will look for it today

• My farmer boy!

Stuck stories
    12 Votes
    14 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

I love this story 😍