Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Dec 2018, Stuck Mustang

Stuck stories
  • A couple years ago, it snowed a decent amount. Where I am, snow doesn’t come often so I decided to go exploring.

Not long after I stepped outside, I heard this engine revving in the distance. I didn’t pay it much mind at first, but then it got a little louder and longer. So I followed the sound, only to discover a guy trying to free his Mustang from its icy parking space. He had summer tires, so they had no traction even though the ice was fairly thin. I watched him spin his tires, but no matter how hard he revved that motor, the car wouldn’t go forward. On the contrary, it slid into the grass behind him 😂

So he kept trying to break free, causing his car to dig into the snow, and eventually the ground. At that point I decided to push him out, secretly rubbing against the back of his car and rubbing the hot exhaust pipe as he floored the gas pedal 23017A29-C77E-4A99-AD50-345EE34534C6.jpeg

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics