Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Oopsie stuck

Stuck stories
  • Hi all! This happened to me last year. I am not so fond of getting stuck myself mainly because I only have my daily driver car and not so much funds to take care if anything happens with it, but from time to time karma throws me a lemonade.

There was a pretty nasty heat wave in our country, everybody was searching for ways to refresh themselves. I don't particularly like large crowds so going to the spas is rare for me, but there is a smaller river not so far away which I like to go to. Usually I go there with a bicycle but it was so hot that day, so I decided to take my car, it is a Peugeot 307. There is a sandy beach on the shore of the lake, but I decided to not go there, with some friends we found a small and secluded place where there is a lot of shade from the large trees, so I went there. A dirt road leads you there and you have to go down an incline to get there, but nothing dangerous, so I drove there and parked near the shore.

Well in my afternoon, a rain shower came. It was nice to have a bit of refreshing, and the rain was unusually warm, so I did not hurry back. It came and went in about 10 minutes, and cooled down the air a bit. I took another swim, then decided to head home.

Everything went well, until I got to that incline ๐Ÿ™‚ I got halfway up when my wheels began spinning. It was an incredible feeling, not anticipating any troubles. I pressed down the gas, to be greeted with my car struggling even more, not moving an inch forward. Boy it was so exciting. I rolled back down, and saw some slight tire marks only, the dirt road was not soft only slippery. Started again going up but this time slower, and did not get about a meter up when began slipping again ๐Ÿ™‚
    I will spare you with the dirty details but it was an awesome 10 minutes, going back down, then again up to a height, then back down again.

Finally I got back up the incline only by going backwards a couple meters and going up with some momentum, but it was only successful on the third try.

I am glad nobody was around, but thought I will share this with you, maybe you find it interesting too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• (I hope no one minds that I am replacing this trip down memory lane with a somewhat edited version, I hope improved):

My room as a college freshman was on the third floor, just above the rear entrance of the dorm. With the onset of the upper-midwestern winter, I realized how lucky this was, an ideal place to be alerted to an occasional stuck. When a student ordered pizza, the delivery van would usually back up to within a few feet of this entrance. During or after a snowfall, I was almost guaranteed a study break announced by a telltale vroom-vroom-vroom whiz-whiz-whiz from the window. You see, the parking lot had a slight incline in front of the door. It was barely noticeable. But with ice or fresh snow on the ground, trying to drive away was likely to prove eventful.

Yet one had to wonder why this happened so often. Did that many delivery boys still need to learn the hard way not to drive up so close to the door? Or did at least one boy kinda not mind a chance to get stuck and enjoy spinning his wheels a little while? Consider: First, they weren't actually his wheels. Second was plausible deniability: he was just trying to do his job, delivering pizzas. Who'da thought anyone would ever have trouble there? Last but not least: if in the end he needed help, dozens of college men were just inside. What more would a randy kid want? Such questions intrigued me, antennae out for any scrap of evidence that someone else in the world might be crazy enough to be turned on by stuck cars.

Naturally I'd immediately race down the stairs hoping to get a closer look. Too often by the time I arrived, it was over. Perhaps someone nearer the door had already pushed him out.

But one night running out the door, I was astonished to find the delivery boy pushing, while at the wheel sat a classmate. Not just any classmate. Brad. Did you ever know a guy you didn't have a crush on but sometimes wished you did/hoped you would/felt you should? Trouble was, I was still looking for close friends less peculiar than myself, and Brad was a bit too weird even for me. But he was fascinating. I admired him more than I let on.

Brad came from an incredibly affluent village way out in New Jersey, and therefore from a prep school. He was quietly devout, faithfully attending the Episcopal church like me (when few fellow students ever darkened a church door). His appearance was unforgettable-- almost heartbreakingly slender, with fiery red hair, eyes like sapphires, an unusually deep voice, and often wearing coat and tie when almost everyone else was in "grubs". He stood over six feet tall, and every inch a young gentleman in the sweetest way: never priggish or judgmental about the crudity all around him, yet not about to compromise his own standards. All this is a mere introduction to his eccentricities. If stuckloving was among them, it would be just one in a long list: why not? As you can imagine, Brad was a frequent victim of ridicule and even bullying from his peers. To all appearances he bore up stoically. But he was undoubtedly lonely and feeling out of place. I was one of the few friends he had. The next year he transferred to another school. I've kicked myself ever since for not being a better friend. He might have stayed.

After Brad finally managed to rock the van up away from the door and onto level pavement and yielded it to its regular occupant, I was dying to ask him what had happened. How had he come to be behind the wheel of a stuck pizza van? Whose idea was it? Had he met this delivery boy before? And was it fun? But alas, I was a coward and let the opportunity pass. Youth is wasted on the young.

Someone better at fiction writing could make a really good story from this: about a pizza delivery boy who'd get his car stuck behind the college men's dorm whenever he could, so that a certain shy, lonely, but drop-dead-gorgeous freshman would emerge and trade places with him in the driver's seat.

• Look for Franklin Veaux's comical account about halfway down this page:

https://www.quora.com/Have-you-ever-gotten-your-car-stuck

Suggested Topics

• 2 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 7 Votes
    37 Posts
    1k Views
    stuckboyS

Had seen it when i was about 13.
    It was during the summer holidays, quite late in the evening but still light. I was sitting on the beach and heard a heavy acceleration in the distance. very extreme again and again. someone must have gotten stuck. Because I was on the beach in swimming trunks, I noticed how the nylon was stretching more and more to the extreme. I noticed that this sound was very exciting to me. I ran faster and faster with my bump in the direction where the extreme acceleration came from. I heard it again and again, I knew that someone must be really angry.
    . When I was there I saw it. Someone about 38 years old tried to pull his boat out of the water in a small spot. something was attached there. but not everywhere. He must have gotten stuck somehow and unhooked the boat trailer and tried to free his car. I saw it from a safe distance about 100 m. He was totally angry, kept accelerating in spurts and didn't stop, he was also wearing swimming trunks and a shirt. with his upper body going back and forth like he was out of his mind... every now and then he got out and slammed the door in anger. back into the aรปo and carried on without any consideration. it was so exciting. At some point he stopped, when he slammed the door I thought it would fly away. so violent. When I looked the next day it was gone. it was very very exciting. never forgot it

• Stuck again

Stuck stories
    6 Votes
    3 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@ahhorny
    Did you record it??

• 8 Votes
    8 Posts
    Jay chevy4x4J

@jacobp1. Nice stuck story ๐Ÿ˜‰.

• A friend (part 2)

Stuck stories
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    AhhornyA

@rauhbein1 john came to visit me, we decided to go the beach but he end up stuck again and again! John.jpg

• 2 Votes
    9 Posts
    FlorianF

@spinthosetires What happens to the brakes on the drive wheels? Doesn't it wear them out?

Users

Topics