Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

FedEx Guy gets stuck

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• Stuck again

Stuck Content
    15 Votes
    21 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@westfil11
    Did you have to jerk off at the sight or were you there yourself and got stuck. No cock stays down!!!

• Horribly stuck a few years ago

Stuck Content
    8 Votes
    16 Posts
    stuckboyS

@SD78QSK said in Horribly stuck a few years ago:

How did you get unstuck and out of being horribly stuck?

First i wanted only to play. Then i Gott Stück really tried and tried, Forward and Back, again and again. I was starting to get fed up, getting more and more angry and knowing no one was looking I gave it to the fucking shore. I tried putting wood underneath, I didn't have a mat. At some point I was free but it cost me nerves and anger. because, as I said, it was no longer wanted.

• 6 Votes
    8 Posts
    stuckboyS

@BootedSpinning absolut

• Horny Offroad-Guy

Stuck Content
    7 Votes
    16 Posts
    boyB

want to see other in Trepa Monte 2022

• 2 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 2 Votes
    5 Posts
    KevinK

ohh fuckk thats super hot! i'm sure i couldn't made it even half way through that with my dirt bike. would have had to stop cause i jizzed so hard while the backwheel was spinning at that high rotation speed.

Users

Topics