Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Red quad guy stuck 😏

Moved Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• My stuck car

Stuck Content
    12 Votes
    25 Posts
    stuckboyS

@So-Very-Stuck said in My stuck car:

@stuckboy don't you love that feeling of helplessness

Absolutely..i do. Getting Out, seeing wheels n mud , getting in again, trying trying

• 12 Votes
    11 Posts
    StuckFuckS

@redsman Sadly she's long gone. Replaced by a Dodge Dakota and now a gutless Toyota Tacoma TRD (I call it the TERD)... but I now have a Rubicon Unlimited on 37s for the rocks and the rough stuff.

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@hard-drifter Great vids. you chose. Also likes big tractors that get stuck in the dirt and mud and dig. Especially when the riders step on the pedals in rubber boots!

• BMW Stuck Video

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    2 Posts
    S

This channel also has good slick mud stucks, especially a Mitsubishi SUV. But nothing new in over a year.

• Stuck Furries...

Stuck Content
    10 Votes
    13 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

Very hot pic! Thk to share 🥰

• 2 Votes
    5 Posts
    KevinK

ohh fuckk thats super hot! i'm sure i couldn't made it even half way through that with my dirt bike. would have had to stop cause i jizzed so hard while the backwheel was spinning at that high rotation speed.

Users

Topics