Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Who likes stuck truckers?

Stuck Chat
  • Search YouTube "big rigs stuck in snow" or similar keywords. Find out about inter axle dividers and differential locks.

• @sd78qsk very interesting! 😉
    Thanks

• Me! Love to see a trucker stick his big rig and spin the tires! I've been with a stuck with a trucker before ...no trailer attached. Just his tractor stuck in a muddy overflow parking lot next to a gay club he showed up at. I watch YouTube all the time for stuck cars/trucks and semi trucks.

• It’s pretty nice.

There used to be this show called “Ice Road Truckers”—I used to watch it, hoping to see someone get stuck, or spin out on a hill :3.

Season 9 was my favorite one, since there were episodes where truckers got stuck in mud (during the thaw season) as well as snow.

• @bootmudder Must have been some club with a muddy overflow parking area. Must have been some trucker who went there. How did he get unstuck?

• @xavier-b can confirm: it’s at least as much fun as it looks. (Although the buddy of mine who lost a tractor trailer unit in Great Bear Lake 10 years ago might disagree strongly with me on this)

• @xavier-b - Yes, "ICE TRUCKERS" was a good series to watch to see a truck get stuck from time to time!

• @sd78qsk - That's what it was! His plan was to pull in and park at the back of the muddy parking lot to park for the night. He chose (unknowingly) the boggiest part of the lot! He only got about 20 feet in his tractor rig and I saw his tires clumping up with sticky mud and spinning! I knew what was going to happen! He came to a spinning stop and he would open his doors to look at his spinning tractor tires! It was then that I saw he had on cowboy boots! To your question- after a being in the club a short time, he went back to his cab to sleep. He called a large tow truck the next morning to arrive to pull him out.

• @bootmudder

I would of kept spinning trying to get free, boot to the floor and spin that tractor unit free

• He didn't really sink his tractor into the mud that much. The mud was just sticky and slick! Knowing how big semi rig tires are...he was sunk down about 4-6 inches in the mud after spinning his tires for several minutes! The mud was too slick for his tractor rig to get traction and his tractor just sit there spinning and spinning ZZZZZZZ! I should mention that this overflow parking lot of the gay night club sat empty for at least 3 years. Many of the stuck guys I saw occurred over this time frame period when the empty lot was used for overflow parking on the one night that the gay club was the place to be! I saw many guys stuck in mud over the years at this empty lot. I, myself, got stuck 3 times over the years at this parking lot when I first discovered it! I had to be towed out once by a tow truck! I had a 4x4 Nissan truck at the time. So, the one time was very sticky! It was when I first discovered the lot and what was happening. Wanting to be tucked back into the corner of the muddy lot to watch other drivers arriving and going...I backed my Nissan truck back into a corner that was nothing but a quagmire. I knew it was going to be trouble getting out when backing in I started to sink down and spin- mud roosters flying up on the truck and hitting the side view mirrors! I put my truck into 4x4 once I realized what I had gotten into...alll that sticky and deep mud (water puddles were standing over the mud in the far corner of the lot). The 4x4 (I thought was working)...but, after several minutes of only moving forward and backwards a few feet....deep ruts created....I'd spun my truck down into ruts too deep to get moving! The front ruts had a deep incline in front of the tires of about 4-5 inches...that my front spinning tires couldn't make it up! Plus, about 15 feet in front of me were parked vehicles (some stuck or would be stuck later!). I didn't have the option of spinning full speed and sliding into out into the vehicles in front of my stuck truck! After about 20 minutes, I gave up and turned the ignition off and walked across the muddy lot into the club and had some drinks. As this was in the early 90's and I did not own or have a cell phone, I had to walk to the payphone located near the club to call AAA for a tow truck for a mud pull.

• @bootmudder

Mmmm shit that must of been hot

• I think a fellow stucker would have liked it! I was buried pretty deep! I had jacked off two times while trying to spin my way out and giving up before walking into the club. I'm sure my jeans had cum stains on them! But, n a dark club...who's going to notice!
    It cost me about $75 (back then) to get pulled out! That's an expensive jack off and cum!

• @bootmudder it is a very nice situation. I love truck spinning and getting stuck too.

• Spintire: I know you can spin and sink your truck! I've seen several of your very nice muddy and tire spinning videos on YouTube! Thanks for sharing! My only wish...is that you would be wearing cowboy boots when you drive and get stuck! 🙂

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics