Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

I get stuck in a creek

Stuck stories

Suggested Topics

• 4 Votes
    2 Posts
    westfil11W

@Xavier-B

Can’t wait

• 7 Votes
    9 Posts
    B

Very sexy

• 5 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

There were no regulations about the state of tyres in those days. I remember one farm on which I worked, and a truck came loaded with ground loimestone to spread on some of the fields (an ancient practice to sweeten the soil and improve the ph). This was a converted military truck, 6x4, unrecognisable with white dust stuck to it all over. It went a little way down the firm track, then tried to turn up-hill onto the land to be treated. The land was clay, wet and slippery. The dual rear wheels churne=ned round and round, and it wasn't going anytwhere. He made several attampts in different places. All the while the tyres were trailiing loose flaps of rubber - they were re -treads, already sheredded with working on the land and getting stuck. The tyres were like an old pair of rubber boots, totally shagged. Cue for session in the barn bringing things to a conclusion.

• 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 5 Votes
    5 Posts
    Gravey1of2G

Some great writing to date! Looking forward to seeing how things develop between Joel & Lyle and Mickey. Nice work!

• Aprilia scooter stuck

Stuck stories
    8 Votes
    12 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

I’d have to go home and jerk off over that!!

Users

Topics