Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 2-The New Guy)

Stuck stories
  • Lyle woke up the next morning, the mystery guy still in his head. The first thing he did was look out his window, but the truck was gone.

Lyle decided to get ready for class at community college. It was a cold, rainy day so he put on a denim jacket, jeans, and his favorite logger boots and headed out. Since his bike wasn’t mobile, Lyle took the bus.

When he got to the campus, he spotted a large grey Dodge Ram parked near the entrance. The chassis and windows were spotless, but the tires had a little mud on them. Lyle started to stiffen, and wondered if that was the truck from last night. More importantly, if the truck was parked at the college, that meant that the driver was most likely a student or teacher.

“This might be a fun year 😏”, he said to himself.

Classes were in session, but Lyle’s mind was elsewhere. During third period, however, someone caught Lyle’s attention. A tall, buff guy with brown hair walked into the classroom—a new and tardy student. He was beardless and wore a grey hoodie, black jeans, and square toed Ariat boots.

The teacher looked at the guy with a disapproving gaze. “Nice of you to join us.”

The guy looked at the teacher, then the class. He gave a nervous smile, then replied in a soft, southern voice:

“I’m sorry, sir; it’s my first day, so I got a little turned around 😅

His response was so sweet that the teacher couldn’t be mad at him. The guy took a seat right behind Lyle. Throughout the class, there were murmurs from the other students circled around the new guy; girls talking about how cute he was, jealous chatter from the guys, and the like. Lyle was rather curious about the hunk behind him, too. He wondered how nice it’d be if he were the mystery driver, when his daydreaming was interrupted by a series of “Hey!” from behind him.

Lyle turned around, and met the new guy’s gaze. “Yeah?”

“This might be kinda sudden, but do you wanna meet up after school?”

Lyle thought it over. He didn’t see any harm. “Sure, man”

The guy smiled. “Cool”

Lunchtime came around, and sure enough, the guy was outside waiting for him; he was leaned up against the Ram from earlier

“Oh...my...GOD!” Lyle thought. His began to blush

“Oh hey...Lyle, was it?” The guy waved Lyle over to him. “You ready to go?”

Lyle looked up at the guy. “Sure thing, man. Nice truck 👌🏽

“Thanks! Hop in.”

Lyle climbed into the passenger’s seat, while Joel hopped into the driver’s seat. When he started the truck, the engine let out a roar, then rumbled evenly under them. Lyle could feel himself stiffen...

As Joel pulled out and sped down the road, Lyle sheepishly asked “So...where are we heading?”

“Oh yeah, there this cafe I visited not too long ago. It’s kind of a challenge getting there, but i promise It’ll be worth it!”

Lyle’s heart started to race almost as much as the engine, because he knew exactly why it was a “challenge getting there”.

“Yup...definitely gonna be a good year” he thought, as the truck turned down a dirt road...

• mmmmm, very horny ! cant wait for more.....

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics