Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 3 - Close Call!)

Stuck stories
  • The were two ways to get to the cafe; the usual way was a long winding road, but there was also a “shortcut” people would take via an off-road path, which usually cut the arrival time by half

It’d been raining for a few days, so this path had turned to mud. Even though most people didn’t take that path when it rained, a few daring guys would take it anyway and get stuck, causing multiple ruts. And of course, there were the usual bumps and ditches here and there.

Joel faced the entrance to the shortcut, and Lyle asked him: “Are you sure you wanna go this way?”

Joel took a deep breath, put his hands on the wheel, and started to rev his engine. “Yeah”, he replied with a grin on his face

The revs made Lyle stiffen, and he placed a hand over his lap to cover the growing boner. Lyle shouted over the truck’s engine: “But what if we get stuck or something?” The truck was big and powerful, but it also had street tires; it getting stuck was almost a given. It was without a doubt the truck from last night.

Joel looked over at Lyle and winked. “We’ll see what happens.”.

Like that, the truck took off into the muddy path. At first, there wasn’t much struggle. But then, as the path turned into a slight incline, Joel’s truck lost speed and momentum, causing the motor to roar louder and the tires starting to spin. The struggling truck got Lyle even harder; he took off his jacket and laid it over his lap. Joel noticed and looked over at him.

“Is everything alright?” he asked in a concerned tone.

Lyle answered back sheepishly, “S-sure, I’m okay 😅

Just then, the truck hit a bump and stopped. Joel cranked the truck back up, and hit the gas. The truck’s back tires were spinning hard; the truck was stuck in a ditch.

“Ah, shit. Come on, come on, come ON!” Joel growled as he floored the truck, but the ditch wouldn’t let him go

Seeing Joel struggling to free his truck made Lyle so hard that it began to hurt. While Joel was focused of breaking free, he started to rub himself slowly under his jacket; he wanted to savor the moment, but didn’t want to cum in his new buddy’s truck, or for him to notice

“Hey, Lyle?”

“Lyle.”

“Lyle!”

Joel took his foot off the gas and gripped Lyle’s free arm.

“LYLE!!!”

Lyle stopped edging, regained his senses and look over at a serious Joel. “Oh! Sorry...”

“Can you see how bad we’re stuck?”

“Sure”. Lyle stuck his head out the window. Both back tires were hooked in the ditch; there was no way they were moving without a tow or a push

Joel got out of the truck, while Lyle scooted into the drivers seat. On Joel’s signal, Lyle started to hit the gas. The truck was still struggling to move, but after a few hard pushes it finally broke free

Joel drove them to the cafe, and they had their lunch in silence. They took the long way back; every now and then, Joel would look over at Lyle as if he wanted to ask something, but didn’t say anything. They got back to school, when Lyle broke the silence

“I’m glad we went. Thanks for inviting me.”

Joel looked over at Lyle and grinned. “I’m glad I could show you a good time! We should do this more often...”

As Joel went into the building, Lyle turned and looked at Joel’s truck, the bottom half of which was coated in mud. He went straight to the bathroom and rubbed one...or rather, three...out.
    Afterward, a thought crossed his mind:

“I’m almost certain Joel was the one spinning his tires last night. I bet if he does this regularly; maybe I could get him on video...”

Lyle and Joel hung out more, and became good friends. But they hadn’t had another episode like on that day; when they went somewhere, it was always on paved roads. Meanwhile, Lyle kept watch after school over the next week, hoping to catch Joel getting stuck...to no avail

On a Saturday night, Lyle was awoken by the sound of Joel’s revving truck. Once he heard tires spinning, he head out of his house and in the direction of the noise...

• I rubbed one out too

• Got me boned up good

• So Joel didnt even notice what Lyle was doing?

• He kinda knows, since he’s a stuck-lover too; he just didn’t wanna call Lyle out on it until he was sure.

• oh, that is hot 🙂

• Hot story, Xavier! Woof!!!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics