Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 5 - Thinning the Wall)

Stuck stories
  • The next day, Joel was absent from school. At the end of that day, he sent a text to Lyle:

“Hey, Lyle! If you’re free, please meet me at the park tomorrow morning.”

Lyle was happy that Joel wanted to meet with him, but in the back of his mind he was kinda worried that he knew about last night. He contemplated going or not going; in the end Lyle decided to meet with Joel.

It was a chilly, cloudy Sunday morning. The park was mostly empty, since everyone was at church. There was one obvious exception; a single parking space, occupied by Joel’s truck, which looked completely clean. A little further was a cluster of tables—at the table next to the wall, Joel was sitting. He waved at Lyle and motioned for him to come tot the table; Lyle sat across from him.

After exchanging greetings, Lyle asked, “So, why’d you wanna meet up?”

Joel looked at him and said with a straight face: “I’ve got something special planned for us. But first, I wanted to talk to you about something...”.

Here it comes, Lyle thought.

“You might have guessed by now, by I like muddin’. At first, I did it to clear my head or kill time...but eventually I also did it to satisfy my ‘urges’ and stuff like that...”

“I see”, Lyle said evenly. He was relieved, because it turned out Joel was a true blue mudder :3

“So...the reason I called you here is, I wanna go muddin’ and I want you to be my co-pilot.”

When Joel said that, Lyle blushed a little. Joel saw this and smirked.

“I know you’re the same kinda guy. That you like the roar of my motor, the sound of my tires spinning. You’re my type of bud—sweet, adventurous, kinda naughty...”

“Naughty?” Lyle said, trying to sound innocent

“Yeah, naughty”, Joel replied, letting out a chuckle that both startled and aroused Lyle. “I know you were spyin’ on me the other night...”

Lyle chuckled himself, and replied: “N-no, I wasn’t sp—(Aaah!)”

Lyle was interrupted by a moan caused by a pleasurable feeling from below. Lyle looked under the table, and saw Joel’s size 14 boot pressed against his crotch.

“You were saying?”

“I...I wasn—(Aaah!) (Mmmm...)”

Joel leaned his back against the wall, so his foot could press against Lyle’s boner freely. He started pressing on it as though he was revving his truck

“I know you were there, Lyle. Those bushes can’t hide a cat much less a man, but I turned on the headlights to confirm.”

Between his shock at getting caught and his arousal from the foot job, Lyle was at a loss for words. All he could do was try to remove Joel’s foot from his crotch, but the harder he pushed the big boot with his hand, the harder Joel pressed

“If you don’t wanna soak your jeans”, Joel said with a rough tone, “then just admit you were peepin’.”

Lyle was close to cumming; even though Joel was a big strong guy, he knew how to be gentle (and rough) enough to satisfy. He had to come clean...

“Okay, OKAY!” Lyle shouted. “I admit that I was spying, I’m s-sorryyyyy!”

Joel stopped pressing on Lyle, but didn’t remove his boot. “Look, I’m not mad at you for peepin’. I like that you enjoy seeing me spinning my tires in the mud. I just don’t want you to feel like you gotta hide that from me. We’re friends, right?”

“Right” Lyle replied. At that point, Joel lowered his foot and leaned forward from the wall.

“Are you sure you’re not mad...or weirded out?” Lyle asked.

“Nah”, Joel replied with a smile. “I’ll let it slide—on one condition.”

Lyle raised an eyebrow, as Joel’s smile turned from sweet to devilish...

“You gotta be my co-pilot while I mud, from today til next Sunday. No spyin’....” Joel leaned forward. “....and no hidin’ your hand under your jacket! 😏

Lyle blushed again. He knew about THAT time too...

“When my truck hits the mud, I’ll take care of you...if you catch my drift”. Joel slid his boot into Lyle’s lap again, and pressed on his crotch

“G-got it, Joel!” Lyle said shakily. Then, he grabbed Joel’s leg from under the table. “Aaaaand, I’d like to ‘take care’ of you too ☺️“, he said, rubbing Joel’s foot through his Ariat.

Joel boned up, and replied: “I wouldn’t want it any other way, bud! 😉”.

With that, Lyle and Joel got into the truck, and drove to an grassy field. There were no cameras, no guards, and no interruptions—they could do whatever they wanted. Joel started to rev his engine, and gripped Lyle’s hand

“You ready?”

“You bet!” Lyle replied

Joel let out a bellowing “WHOO!” as he floored the gas pedal and went straight into the field!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics