Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 7 - Pushin’ It)

Stuck stories
  • Lyle unbuckled Joel’s belt and unbuttoned his jeans, then proceeded to stroke his cock through his boxers. Joel gripped the steering wheel with his left hand, and the key with his right.

“Come on, come on, come on, come on...”, Joel growled, as he continued to crank up his Ram.

Lyle slid his other hand down Joel’s driving leg, and started to rub his boot. “Why don’t you pump on it a bit, big guy?”

Having his cock, leg and foot rubbed had Joel feel like he was gonna burst at any moment. His growls turned into moans and grunts, as he cranked and pumped his truck. “Come on, baby! Start for daddy!” he shouted.

“You heard ‘Daddy’, turn over already 😏”, Lyle said jokingly. Joel gave him a rough look, then turned the key one more time; the Ram cranked for a while, then finally started back up.

Lyle pushed Joel’s boot on the gas pedal, causing the engine to rev. Joel kicked his hand away, and said: “You keep it up, and I might pounce on ya for revvin’ me up!”

“Go ahead and try it, ‘Daddy’...” Lyle replied snidely, and began the stroke his tip.

Joel started to moan and growl, and revved his engine until white smoke from the tail pipe engulfed the truck. He put it in drive and floored it, but the ditch caught the Ram’s tires and wouldn’t let go. The motor roared, and his tires spun so hard that they smoked almost as much as the exhaust. “COME ON! COME OOOONNNN!!!” Joel shouted as his truck began to sink into the mud.

Lyle could feel Joel’s cock flinching and twitching as he rubbed him; he was about to cum. He shouted, “Let it out, tough guy!” over the noise, and Joel reeled his head back and came so much that it leaked through his boxers. His foot slipped off the gas, and he put the truck in Park

When Joel came back to his senses, he got out to see how badly they were stuck. The Ram’s back tires was almost completely buried; there was no way they were leaving without a push.

He trekked through the mud, and got back in the truck. “We’re stuck real bad”, Joel sighed. “We won’t get out without a tow or a push”

“Yeesh!” Lyle remarked. “We had THAT much fun??”

“Yup! So how bout this: I’ll push, you drive?”

“Sure”, Lyle replied, “but be careful. The mud’s super slippery; you don’t wanna fall!”

“I’ll be fine”, Joel said, as he got behind the truck. “Okay, GO!!”

Lyle pressed his foot on the gas, but the truck wouldn’t move from the ditch. It didn’t help that Joel’s Ariats didn’t have a good grip on the mud. He shouted, “Give it some more gas, Lyle!”

Lyle revved it harder, and the tires spun for a while...but eventually it started to move forward

“That’s it! Move, MOVE!!” Joel shouted with glee as the truck escaped the ditch’s clutches. While the truck was moving, Joel’s boots started to lose their grip in the mud.

“That’s good, Lyle! You can stop the tr—“

(Splat!)

Lyle stopped the truck, then got out to get Joel. He’d slipped in the mud and fell on his back!

• Aww
    Next please!

• There go my fucking boxers - straight to the wash💦💦

• Beautiful story! In addition to the bogged down car I really like it when they try to start it and especially when they push without having friction in the mud.
    The relationship between the two boys is also very nice, a genuine relationship.
    I love it!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics