Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 8 - Good Clean Fun...Kinda)

Stuck stories
  • Lyle couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight of a mud-covered Joel. Joel looked back at Lyle with a no-BS look.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Lyle said while stifling his laughs. He extends s his hand to help Joel up. “No hard feelings, right?”

“Nah, no hard feelings”, Joel said with a smile. He grabbed Lyle’s hand...and pulled him into the mud too.

“Kahk...kahk!” Lyle landed face-down; when he got his balance back, he glared at Joel, who was now laughing

“You handsome jerk! This is my favorite denim jacket!” he shouted.

Joel smiled. “Awwww, you really think I’m handsome? ☺️“

Lyle blushed. “I-I also said ‘jerk’...”

“I don’t mind, as long as I’m a handsome jerk 😉”. Joel managed to stand, then helped Lyle up. They got into the Ram and spun their way back into the road. Afterward, they headed to the car wash to get the Ram and their boots clean.

“So...where to now?” Lyle asked

“How about...” Joel wondered “...your place?”

Lyle nodded.

“Ok, then. Your place!” Joel floored it until they got back to their area.

When they got to Lyle’s house, Joel parked his Ram in the dirt part of his driveway. Lyle smirked, imagining the trouble Joel will go through tomorrow morning.

Once they got inside, Joel removed his clothes and took his shower first. Lyle put both Joel’s and his own muddy clothes in the wash, then switched to a t-shirt and boxer shorts. When Joel got out of the shower, he still needed bottoms so he wore a part of Lyle’s boxers; they were tight, but they still (barely) fit

Lyle then took his shower; while he did, Joel looked around his room. He was intrigued by Lyle’s choice of clothes—denim jackets, a few leather jackets, a bomber jacket...blue/dark jeans, some with extra zippers or chains...combat boots, harness boots, logger boots. Joel started to get aroused at the thought of seeing Lyle in leather

When Lyle got out of the shower, Joel approached him with one of his leather jackets, a pair of dark jeans, and his Durango harness boots. Blushing, Joel asked:

“Could you...put these on? Please? :)”

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics