Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 9 - Rough Riders A)

Stuck stories
  • Lyle stepped out, wearing what Joel had requested. As soon as he did, Joel grinned and let out a loud wolf whistle.

“Damn, Lyle!” Joe remarked, clapping his hands. “You make that look REAL good!”

Lyle blushed. “Thanks, man. This is one of my favorite outfits; I used to wear it all the time when I went biking—“

Joel was intrigued. “Whoa, whoa, whoa...you bike?!”

“Yeah. I did it all the time, and then my motorcycle broke down. I’ve been fixing it up—it should be good to go by Saturday.”

Joel got an idea that got him a little “excited”. “Hey...have you ever biked in the mud?” he asked.

“Nah”, Lyle said, “but that’s definitely something on my to-do list.”

“I see”, Joel replied. “Then why don’t we do that on Saturday? I’ll drive us to the shortcut to that cafe, and we can go to town on your bike?”

Lyle thought about how fun it’d be to go mud-riding with Joel, and it got him a little “excited” too...

“Sounds like a plan!” Lyle said happily. Then he undressed from his biker attire and back to his t-shirt and shorts; by then, it began to storm outside. Lyle decided to let Joel crash on the couch, then they’d head to school tomorrow, together. He was ready to head to his room, when...

“Ummm...Lyle?”

“Yeah?”

“I...I’m not a fan of thunder. Could you...sleep in here with me for the night? 😅

Lyle thought it over. “Sure, big guy. I’ll keep you safe ☺️“

Lyle laid next to Joel on the couch; Joel boxed him in with his body, and wrapped his strong arms around him

He smirked. “Can’t have you escapin’ to your room, can we? 😉

Lyle didn’t mind; it’d been a while since he shared his space with anyone. And he liked being around Joel. After the thunder receded, Joel fell asleep rather quickly; despite his snoring, Lyle fell asleep after, happy to have made such a good friend...

The next day, Lyle woke up to Joel’s revving engine. He threw on his clothes and headed outside to his front yard. Last night, Joel had backed his truck up to the dirt side of Lyle’s yard; the storm had turned it to mud, and Joel was about to spin his way out.

“Sorry to wake you so early”, Joel said. “I just wanted you to see it for yourself :)”

“I don’t mind”, Lyle replied. “Ok...on the count of three, give it hell!” Joel started to rev his engine...

“One...two...THREE!”

On three, he put his Ram in drive and slammed his boot on the gas. His tires were spinning, and slinging mud behind him. He grit his teeth and gave it more gas; the truck kept spinning its tires until it started to move bit by bit.

Lyle shouted, “Come on big guy! You can do it...punch it, PUNCH IT!!”

Joel winked and gave Lyle a thumbs up before flooring it. The truck made loud “Zzzzzzzzz....ZZZZZzzzzzz!!” noises with its tires before screeching on the hard pavement.

“Ok, get it!” Joel shouted, and Lyle hopped it to the truck. After rubbing one out, and washing off the truck, headed straight for the campus.

The next five days passed by quickly; each day after school, Lyle would work on his bike. Joel would stop by from time to time to help him out (and to get stuck in that same spot in Lyle’s yard to help them kill time). By Friday night, Lyle’s bike was fixed and running.

Joe gripped the right lever and revved the engine. “Mmmmm, this beaut’s gonna look good after our fun tomorrow 😏

“I can’t wait” Lyle replied. “Thanks for helping me fix it! I don’t know how I could repay you.”

Joel wrapped his arm around Lyle’s head and gave him a light squeeze

“Don’t worry about it, Buddy! By the time we’re done with tomorrow’s little meetup, we’ll both be repaid in full ☺️“

After that, they loaded Lyle’s bike on the back on Joel’s Ram, and slept together until the dawn of Saturday.

• Great history! More, please.

• Hot story, Xavier! Love the way these two sexy guys are turning each other on and the way Joel spins his tires with his boots on . Looking forward to them taking the bike out into the mud. Woof!!!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics