Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 10 - Rough Riders B/Heart to Heart)

Stuck stories
  • When Lyle woke up the next morning, Joel had left his house. On his side on the bed was a note that read:

“Morning, Sunshine 😉

“So you know, I went home to get a few things for our muddy adventure. I’ll be back in about a hour, so be ready by then. I can’t wait to ride with you!

Love, Joel ☺️“

Lyle sighed happily. “That lovable goof...”. He folded the letter and placed it in a drawer. He had about a half hour before Joel would be back, so Lyle showered, ate breakfast, then went back to his room to decide what to wear. He settled for the leather jacket he showed Joel last Sunday, a pair of slim-fitting leather pants (which Joel didn’t see), some leather driving gloves, and lace-up combat boots so hed be able to walk in the mud without slipping.

Lyle waited outside for Joel. He came right on schedule; when he saw Lyle in full leather, he gave him a bear hug.

“Damn!” He remarked. “You picked a real sexy outfit for today. Got my motor runnin’ before we’d even set off!”

“Thanks”, Lyle replied. “You picked a good outfit too!” Joel was wearing a dark blue denim jacket, black jeans, and some black Dingo harness boots with metal tips.

Joel scratched the back of his head and grinned. “I’m glad you like it! I didn’t have any leather on me, so I thought I’d go with denim.” Joel hopped into his truck, started it and revved. “Ok, come ON! We got a path to conquer!”

Lyle hopped in, and they sped off to the muddy path to the cafe. When they got there, Joel parked the truck in a patch of mud near the road.

“You sure it’s gonna be okay over there?” Lyle asked.

“Sure, sure! Worse comes to worse, we push it out”, Joel replied. He unhooked Lyle’s bike, and they guided it into the half-dry mud. “This time, it’s your turn to take the lead! You ready?”

Lyle straddled his motorcycle, and turned it on. The engine roared like a regular bike, as opposed to the buzz of a dirt bike.

“Mmmm...music to my ears!” Joel shouted, as he hopped on the bike behind Lyle. He stretched his arm out, and revved the motor; it was enough to get them before aroused.

Lyle was a little worried, since he was unfamiliar with the terrain, but having Joel with him made him feel more in control. As he wrapped his arms around Lyle’s waist, they took off into the muddy path.

Even though the path was pretty slick, the ride was pretty balanced out due to Lyle’s biking skills. Still, when they got to the deeper mud, it caught Lyle’s back tire and made it spin hard on the inclines. Every time they got stuck, Joel would rub Lyle’s leather-clad shoulders, chest and stomach. This made Lyle rev the engine even harder in an attempt to get them freed.

The whole path was more or less touch and go; the evened-out roads were easier to navigate, but the inclines and ditches would catch the bike and make it struggle through the mud. It was like ecstasy for both guys!

Eventually, they came to a even road that looked easy to pass; when they drove through the middle of it, the back tire started spinning in the mud and wouldn’t move forward. They were stuck in a gooey ditch!

While Lyle revved the engine and tried to break free, Joel took advantage of their situation and started to rub the Lyle’s crotch through his leathers. He moaned in surprise so loudly that it could be heard over the roaring motor.

“Keep going, Lyle! Show that mud who’s boss!” Joel shouted.

Hearing Joel’s voice while he seduced him got him riled up. He revved the engine even harder and started to rock the bike back and forth with his body. Every time he did that, his leather-clad butt would rub against Joel’s crotch, giving him a major hard-on. Eager to help free the bike and get himself off, Joel leaned up against Lyle, wrapped his arms around him, and started to rocked the bike too.

Lyle could feel Joel’s boner and hear him grunting every time he rocked. It made him rock harder, his own hard-on rubbing against the throbbing bike engine. Before long, the attempt to get the bike free turned into a humping session. They both moaned and growled the words “Come on, baby, come ON!”, though neither of them wanted the bike to move at this point.

Lyle came in his leathers, and his humping made a small squelching sound. Joel felt himself about to cum too; he didn’t want to drench his jeans again so he unbuckled his belt, unzipped his jeans, and came on the back of Lyle’s jacket.

Lyle paused and turned around. “Joel...did you just—“

“...yeah”, Joel replied. “Sorry bud, I couldn’t help it...”

Lyle shrugged. “It’s fine, I guess. But what’re we gonna do about the bike?”

Joel and Lyle couldn’t move the bike, and the mud was too slick and soft to walk it back to the truck; Joel suggested that they bring the truck to the bike. He got to his truck while Lyle waited near the bike. As he heard the sound of Joel’s tires spinning in the numerous ditches, he slung his cock out and decided to rub one out. He whispered “Come on, big guy! You can do it, kick it in!!” He got so caught up in the moment that he didn’t notice Joel finally approaching until he honked the horn, making Lyle flinch violently

“You slick devil! You should see the look on your face right now!” Joel laughed. Lyle blushed full crimson, as Joel lowered the ramp. They worked together and got the bike on the back of the truck.

After fighting through the mud a second time, they managed to get back on the road. The aftermath: both Lyle’s motorcycle and Joel’s truck were due for a thorough washing. Lyle’s leathers and both mens’ boots needed a cleaning as well.

They decided to shower and crash at Joel’s house. He had a bed big enough for two, so they shared it. Though, neither of them could get to sleep after the day they’ve had...

“What should we mud next?” Joel asked.

“Hmmmm...” Lyle thought it over, and got an idea. “I know this one place that isn’t too far from here. I think you’ll like it; we could go some day this week.”

Joel nodded. “Ok, we’ll check that place out”. He wrapped his arms around Lyle. “Idk if I told you this before...but I’m so glad I met you. You mud, you ride...you keep it real!” Joel squeezed him a little tighter. “You’re real sweet...but you’re also feisty and adventurous. I love that about you!”

Lyle blushed. “Thanks, big guy. Tbh, I’m glad I met you too. I was afraid of showing my true self, after what happened with one of my other friends a while back. But you helped me face myself...and find myself...I’m grateful to have you as a companion ☺️“

Joel sighed. “I already told you—you don’t have to hide anything from me. I won’t judge 💯

“Thanks, Joel...” Lyle said, then he turned away and mumbled

Joel perked up a bit. “What was that? 🧐”

“I said thanks for—“

Joel rubbed Lyle. “Nah...the OTHER thing 😏

“I...” Lyle started. He knew there was no turning back, but that there was also no way out of it. He took a deep breath, and continued...

“I like you, Joel. I like hanging with you; you’re a great guy ☺️“

There was brief pause...then suddenly Joel kissed and bear-hugged Lyle.

“That wasn’t so hard, was it? I like you too, Lyle 👍🏽

They drifted off in each other’s arms—Joel first, then after the snore-fest, so did Lyle

• How cute these guys are. I love it!

• this was so hot!

• Awesome story! Need more like this!

Suggested Topics

• 11 Votes
    2 Posts
    T

I remember the first time I knew I liked spinning and stuck action.
    As some of you know, I was raised in a rural part of the UK. There was a gravel works right next door, so was used to hearing heavy earthmoving machinery, but one day was different.
    It was a Saturday afternoon, and was raining hard. I heard a smaller engine revving up, sounding like it was struggling.
    I was very curious as they usual close mid-day,but knew they had contractors in.
    I climbed up the bank for a look. There was a young guy, on a dump truck, deliberately driving into the steep bank the other side. Tyres were digging in but ground was to muddy and steep. Tyres spinning furiously, then backing up and trying a new spot to play in.
    Knew he was enjoying it, as he was rubbing his bulge. I think think he must have shot his load in his pants. I was jerking off out of site also, as got very hard. Was a great day

• 4 Votes
    2 Posts
    westfil11W

@Xavier-B

Can’t wait

• 7 Votes
    9 Posts
    B

Very sexy

• 5 Votes
    5 Posts
    Gravey1of2G

Some great writing to date! Looking forward to seeing how things develop between Joel & Lyle and Mickey. Nice work!

• 5 Votes
    2 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

Wow! how tender Joel is,
    I imagine him whipped about his truck as he tries not to make a bad impression on Lyle.
    I loved this part related to cranking.

• 5 Votes
    5 Posts
    B

so horny story....!!!!

Users

Topics