Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 12 - What Now?)

Stuck stories
  • Joel looked to the cloudy sky, having been completely caught in the moment. When he came to, he heard a loud “Kahk...kahk!” He looked in the passenger’s side, and saw Lyle coughing up his cum.

“Dude...I think it hit the back of my throat!” Lyle exclaimed. “You’re like a damn geyser! 😨

Joel blushed and scratched the back of his head. “Sorry, bud! You just...you brought out the beast in me...” He gave Lyle a bottle of water, and drank one himself. Afterward, they took some paper towels and cleaned as much cum off the truck’s insides as they could.

Joel turned the key and pumped the gas, and the truck slowly came back to life. “Come on, tough guy. Don't die on me yet!” Joel coaxed, as he revved the engine. After that, he tried to free his truck from the mud, but the tires couldn’t escape from the slippery bog. Soon after, the truck shut off again. He groaned, and turned the key; the engine cranked, but wouldn’t turned over. Joel started to get frustrated, and kept cranking the truck hoping it would turn on.

“Come on, baby. COME on!” Joel muttered while the truck cranked. When it didn’t start, he slammed his fist on the wheel, blaring the horn. He leaned in his seat, then turned his head toward Lyle

“Looks we’re REALLY stuck this time, bud”, he sighed.

Lyle grabbed Joel’s hand. “Don’t push it too hard, ok? I don’t want you or the truck to blow a gasket...”

“It’ll be okay. I’m not leaving til we figure something out”.

Joel and Lyle got out, and managed to push the truck through the muddy field, slipping a few times as they did it. They managed to reach the dirt road, and Joel tried to crank it up again—this time, it started, but the engine was weak.

“I’ll take it slow”, Joel said.

He drove it gently through the muddy road, barely managing to not get stuck, until they reached the road they used to get there. At that point, the engine started smoking again and the truck turned off.

Joel turned the key, but the engine wouldn’t catch on. He pounded the gas pedal with his Ariat, but the cranking got weaker and weaker. Joel hung his head, while Lyle rubbed his arm

“It’ll be ok Joel, we’ll—“

Joel held his finger up, silencing Lyle, before saying:

“I wish my truck didn’t die on me...but for the most part, I’m glad we came!” Joel leaned his head back against the seat, before sliding his arm around Lyle. “I couldn’t have picked a better riding and muddin’ buddy!”

Lyle blushed a little. “Thanks, big guy”, he replied. “I figured that would be the perfect place to enjoy ourselves. Sorry it killed your truck...”

Joel slammed his hand on the steering wheel. “He might be wounded, but he ain’t gonna die if I have anything to say about it”, he said bravely.

“Wow” Lyle said. “But...what’re we gonna do now?”

Joel pulled out his phone. “All we can do for now is ask for a tow. Once we get home, I can fix my truck”.

Joel called a tow truck, and he gave them a lift back to their area. By then, it’d gotten dark.

“I’ll have to save fixing ‘im up for another day”, Joel remarked.

Lyle nodded, and turned to head home. Joel walked in front of him and blocked his path.

“And just where do you think you’re goin’?” He asked with an eyebrow raised.

“I was gonna head home”, Lyle replied. “I gotta change outta these—“

“I’ll wash both our clothes”, Joel said, “so could you stay with me tonight?”

Lyle couldn’t resist his hospitality. “Sure, big guy.”

“Really? WHOO!” Joel picked Lyle up and brought him into his house. They ate, showered, then fooled around on and off throughout the night.

• Wow! how tender Joel is,
    I imagine him whipped about his truck as he tries not to make a bad impression on Lyle.
    I loved this part related to cranking.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics