Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 19 - Wet...Nightmare?)

Stuck stories
  • Joel had left Lyle’s house early the next day. From there, they’d been out of contact for the next few days. Lyle was able to manage, though he still missed Joel. He hadn’t left the house at all—his truck never left that driveway. Lyle thought he wanted alone time, or that he may have been sick, so he let Joel be during those days.

Lyle took his bike out, to clear his head. The roads were less manageable than before, since the inches of snow had turned into sheets of ice 🧊; there weren’t many other drivers on the road. He headed for the shortcut, and rode down the icy path. There were patches of the path that’d began to thaw, and Lyle ended up sinking into one. He gave the throttle more gas, but then back tire wouldn't give an inch.

Lyle got hard, and began humping the bike. “Come on, baby...” he muttered. The sound of the engine and of his leather pants creaking against the seat only revved him up more; he then revved the engine until it redlined.

“Come on, baby! Come on, come on, come ON!!” Lyle shouted over the engine. The rhythmic engine began to soothe Lyle, and he shut his eyes. He imagined Joel sitting behind him, his strong arms wrapped tightly around Lyle’s thin waist as he struggled to free the bike. He could almost feel Joel’s hand invading his leathers, until it found his cock and started to stroke on it. Lyle began to smile, his hand still on the throttle, as he imagined Joel’s smooth southern voice whispering into his ear...

“You got this, bud! Come on, show that bike who’s boss!”

“Mmmmm! Aah! Aaaaah!!” Lyle moaned over the motor. By then, he was engulfed in the fantasy.

“That’s it! That’s my bad boy...”

Lyle got a little confused; Joel never talked that way to him before. Suddenly, his words were no longer being said in Joel’s voice, but in a gruff, somewhat familiar voice...

“C’mon, L! Breed that bike!! 😈

Lyle’s eyes opened in shock, but it was too late. Soon enough, the vibration and humping of leather against leather made him cum. After that, Lyle slumped forward, the engine still running.

Lyle regained his composure, freed his motorcycle, and rode back home. As he reached his front door, he could hear digging and grunting behind Joel’s fence. Lyle looked over at Joel’s front yard, and noticed all the snow was gone. He put two and two together.

“So he was shoveling snow all this time....” Lyle said to himself, before entering his home.

After eating dinner, showering, and lying in bed, Lyle did some thinking:

“Still...why was Joel clearing the snow away? He always likes spinning his tires in it. Maybe...since spring will be coming soon, he felt it necessary? Maybe he’s having guests come over? 🤷🏽♂️“.

Lyle flipped onto his back, and smiled.

“...I’m sure I’ll know the answer soon enough. Still, I can’t wait to see Joel again. He’s the best...”

Lyle started to think about the fantasy he had while he was stuck earlier. It made him happy and a little horny, until it reached the end. His face suddenly grew serious...

“That guy...I haven’t thought about HIM for a while 🧐”

Lyle turned onto his right side, and stared at the night sky through his window.

“It’d been two years since he left”, Lyle thought, “but I heard rumors recently that he’d returned. It makes me wonder if...”

Lyle thought back to last night—the Jeep that arrogantly plowed through the muddy parking lot. He didn’t know for sure, but he had a hunch that it was him.

He shrugged. “I don’t mind seeing him again...I just hope that he doesn’t cause trouble like he used to...”

Lyle got up and went over to his nightstand, where there were small pictures of his few friends. He picked up a portrait, and sighed.

It was a photo of a younger Lyle from high school. By then, it was his senior year; by then he’d started exploring leather—he wore a black leather jacket, and a cap over his brown hair. Next to him, was a taller guy with slightly long black hair, in a blue denim jacket. Over it was a leather vest, with an “M” on the left side of his chest.

Lyle sighed again, muttering “Mickey”, and went back to bed, though it’d be a few hours before he drifted to sleep.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics