Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 21 - Trial Run)

Stuck stories
  • Mick woke up, still a little groggy from last night. It was a Sunday, so he was off of work. Normally, he would spend his Sundays lounging around the house, but today he felt the need to go for a nice, relaxing ride through mud. He had a map of the town, with good spots for mudding marked here and there.

“Hmmmm”, Mick pondered. “I think...I’ll go here today!” He drew a circle around what he thought would be a good place for a trial run.

The place in question was a dried lakebed. It had some stability, but there were soft spots that could easily eat up trucks like quicksand. “I bet that place would be tricky even for me”, he added with a chuckle. With that, he put on some fresh clothes, washed off his logger boots, and headed straight for the lakebed.

Once he reached it, he stopped right in front to scope the place out. It was a shallow crater; the ground looked the same throughout, so Mick couldn’t tell the muddy spots from the hard dirt.

Mick got back in his Jeep, took a deep breath, and drove in a straight line through the lakebed. It seemed to hold out nicely, but as he got closer to the center, the ground got softer and softer. Soon enough, his tires started to dig into the ground until he got stuck.

“Damn!” Mick exclaimed. He put his Jeep in reverse, and hit the gas. The tires spun for a good two minutes before he broke free from the mud.

“That’s some rough stuff”, he remarked. He backed up, and sped through the lakebed once more; he drove over a few more muddy spots, but his speed helped keep him going...until he landed in a rather wide spot that caught his Jeep. He hit the gas, but his SUV wouldn’t budge an inch.

“Come on, baby! Come on!!” He counties ramming his boot on the gas pedal, but it was no use. The mud was like clay, and the harder he revved, the deeper it sank.

Finally, Mick became frustrated and punched the horn, making it blare across the lakebed. He decided to switch to 4WD, and gave it another go.

“You can do this!” He snarled to his Jeep, as his pressed the gas pedal on and off. The four tires struggled in the mud, making loud ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz, rrrrrRRRRRRRrrrrr noises that got Mick boned up. He started to rub on his bulge while he tried to free his Jeep. “Come on...” he said between his moans, “come oooonnnnn...”.

After a good five minutes of tire spinning, he was able to make it out without blasting in his jeans. He quickly doubled back and head for his house—THEN he released his load 😏.

Afterward, Mick marked the riverbed with a star, indicating it was an exceptional mudding spot. As evening fell, he laid in his bed, exhausted.

“That was a PRET-TY good trial run, if I do say so myself 👌🏽“, he remarked. He flipped onto his back, and continued, “Spring is right around the corner. Then that’s when the REAL fun begins...”

He smirked, before drifting off to sleep.

• Good story. Reminds me of an old one called “stuck at the flying field”.

• @redsman
    Oh yes I remember that story
    It used to make me very horny
    Does anybody stiff have a copy and maybe republish it here?

• Found it! I’ll post it

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics