Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 23 - Mick and Lyle)

Stuck stories
  • “Hey...”, the freshman said with a soft voice.

Mick faced the opposite way, prompting him to walk a little closer. “Hey...”

Mick wouldn’t answer.

“Hey, man!” The freshman was yelling now.

Mick turned around. “What do you want?” he asked in an rough, annoyed tone. Nevertheless, the freshman stood his ground.

“I wanted to talk with you”, the freshman said, before freezing up.

There was a brief pause before Mick replied. “Just take a seat...”

They ate their lunch silently, before Mick broke the silence.

“So...you gotta name, kid?” he asked.

“Yeah, my name’s Lyle” the freshman replied.

Mick leaned forward, giving Lyle a soul-piercing state. “Well, what’d you wanna talk to me about, Lyle?”

“Welllll...” Lyle started, before gathering his courage, “I think what you did with that car was pretty cool! And, I wanted to know if I could join you next time!” Lyle closed his eyes and froze, halfway-expecting Mick to get mad. Instead, Mick grinned and patted Lyle’s shoulder.

“D’awwww, thanks man!” Mick said happily. “I wouldn’t mind havin’ a co-pilot, but you’ll have to wait for a bit.”

“Oh. That’s okay”, Lyle replied. “Can we still hang out while we wait?”

“Sure!”

Lyle and Mick became steadily closer over the next two years. It started with Mick protecting Lyle from bullies, while Lyle helped Mick with class. They’d hung out on the weekends, and talked about various things—getting stuck was near the top of the list. Before they knew it, they’d survived high school and graduated—Mick a year before Lyle.

They’d finally gotten their chance to mud together on Mick’s 20th bday. Mick’s gift from his father was a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. When Mick pulled up at Lyle’s place, Lyle almost fainted from excitement.

“We’re really gonna hit the mud??” Lyle asked happily.

“You bet!” Mick replied, giving his SUV a few hard revs. “Hop in!”

Lyle got in, and they sped down the road. Not too long after that, it’d started to rain.

A grin spread across Mick’s face. “Perfect!” He shouted, as he drove faster down the wet road. He peered left and right, looking for a good spot, when he spotted an old dirt road.

He immediately turned down the muddy path, and after a few minutes, it was already slowing the RWD Tahoe down. On of the back tires hit a hole, and the mud started to grab onto the SUV.

“Ah!” Mick exclaimed. “Come on, move!” He begged his suv, as he pressed his boot on the gas pedal. The back tires spun in the mud for a couple minutes before escaping the hole.

“That was pretty intense”, Lyle remarked. “We almost got stuck before we reached the end of the path!”

Mick smirked. “Ikr? But it’ll take more that a few potholes to stop Slick Mick in his tracks!”

Lyle stifled a laugh. “You sound like a supervillain 😏

Mick laughed too. “Heeeeey, watch it—“

ZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz!

Mick hadn’t noticed, but the Tahoe had driven into a patch even softer mud. He backed up a bit, then floored it through the patch, splashing mud along the sides of the SUV.

“Look what you made me do!” Mick said through his laughter.

They’d both cracked up, until they reached the end of the dirt road. What laid out in front of them was a large football field. Instead of astroturf, it consisted of actual grass. Some of it had already browned, so it was assumed that nobody had used the field for a while.

Mick gripped the wheel, and revved his engine.

“Wait”, Lyle said, “you’re not gonna—“

“You bet I am!” Mick shot back, as he revved harder.

“What if someone catches us??”

“This place is clearly abandoned! And besides—“ Mick put his truck in Drive, keeping his feet on both pedals to do a burnout—“I thought you said you wanted to see me mud 😏

Lyle felt torn. “But Mickey...”

“Don’t worry! I’ll make sure we don’t get caught”, Mick assured Lyle. “Now zip it, and hang on tight! I’m about to BREED this field with my tires! 😈

He his Tahoe through the field. It was wet, and the spots with brown grass were super muddy. Mick wasted no time doing donuts, and tearing up the field. It wasn’t long before the entire field became their personal mud pit.

“Watch this!” Mick ordered.

He drove to one end of the field. “Blue, 22! Hut, hut, HIKE!!!” He spun his tires in the mud, before breaking free and dashing to the other side of the field. The truck swerved left and right as they went through the middle, and Mick brakes roughly as they reached the opposite side.

“Man, that felt good!” Mick shouted in triumph. By then, he was rock-hard. He looked over at Lyle who was rubbing his own hard-on.

“Hey”, he told Lyle, “feel free to rub one out. I won’t judge. Hell, I’ll probably beat you to it 😉”.

Lyle was surprised. Mick was the first friend to not be freaked out by his habit.

“Okay”, Lyle replied. He unzipped his jeans, and slid his hand into his briefs as Mick drove towards the middle of the field, which was the muddiest part.

Immediately, the tires spun, kicking up globs of brown mud behind them. The harder Mick hit the gas, the more the tires dug into the field’s mire.

“Awww, fuck!” Mick growled through his teeth. He started to jerk himself with one hand while controlling the gearshift and steering wheel with the other. They were stuck so bad that even reverse didn’t help them.

Mick got frustrated, and just slammed his logger boot on the pedal until he was flooring it. The sound of the Tahoe’s rough engine and its back tires spinning was enough to fully take control of Mick; he stroked his dick vigorously, as his truck sank more and more into the mud. It wasn’t until the truck stalled and shut off, however, the Mick finally blew his load.

Exhausted, he looked over at Lyle. There was a large dark circle in the front of his jeans—he’d also rubbed one out.

They both staggered out to assess the situation. The mud they were in was super slick, and watery from the rain. The Tahoe was stuck so deep that the back tires were almost invisible to the eye—lost in the mud.

“Damn!” Mick shouted. “Now THIS is what I called stuck!”

“Yup”, Lyle said, before muttering, “Slick Mick, indeed....”

Mick wrapped his arm around Lyle’s head. “I heard that! 😂

“So”, Lyle asked, “how are we gonna get out of here?”

Mick hopped into the Tahoe, and cranked it up. It took three long tries before it started back up. He hit the gas, but the SUV wouldn’t budge.

“You take the wheel”, Mick ordered. “I’ll push”.

Lyle hit the gas carefully, while Mick gave it a push from behind. After five attempts and two slips, they finally made it out...

(End of flashback)

Mick took out his wallet, and pulled out a picture. It was a similar picture to the one Lyle kept on his nightstand, except Mick’s picture was from their first day mudding. They stood in front of Mick’s muddy Tahoe, his arm around Lyle.

Mick smiled at the picture, before finally dozing off.

• Lessee, RWD Tahoe like police used to have? Hot sweet story.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics