Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 25.5 - The Deats)

Stuck stories
  • As the night unfolded, Joel told Lyle about his chance encounter with Mick. Lyle then came clean, and told Joel about their friendship, and past adventures and escapades (not TOO much into detail, though).

“So HE got you into mudding...” Joel remarked, as he picked up the photo of Lyle and Mick from their high school years. “I figured that was the case. He’s kinda like you in a few ways 😅”.

Lyle laughed. “I could say the same about you! 😂

“Hell no! In WHAT way is—“ Joel paused, thinking about how Mick acted and drove earlier, “...never mind!! 😨”. The room echoed with their laughter.

“Anyway, you shoulda been there, man!” Joel said. “I was SO close to beating Mick! I even passed him a few times!” Joel went on and on about their challenge, until he mentioned the hill...

“Wait, wait...”, Lyle said, holding up his hand. “So you followed Mickey up a hill...but got stuck in a ditch at the bottom?”

“Nah”, Joel cut in, “it was more like a trench of mud than a ditch. It was on a slight incline, and the mud was like slimy PB...”

Lyle snickered. Mick would make his trips and challenges more fun (for him) by wetting the ground or digging holes in places. He saw it as a way to build his skills as a mudder, and also provide “entertainment” during his challenges.

Joel paused when he saw Lyle’s face. “...what’s so funny?”

“N-nothing!” Lyle replied quickly. He didn’t want Joel to get pissed over Mick’s tricks.

“Anyway” Lyle continued, “don’t worry about what happened at the Shortcut. You’ll get another chance to beat Mickey.”

“Oh! That reminds me”, Joel said. “He wants to meet me at that old football field for a rematch.” He grabbed Lyle by his shoulders, and gave him a sweet smile.

“I kinda told him that I’d invite you. You’ll come, right? ☺️“

Lyle didn’t want to miss the muddy showdown. “Sure...”, he replied.

Joel gave Lyle a tight squeeze. They had a little fun, then laid down side by side afterward.

“Hey...” Joe whispered to Lyle.

“Yeah?” He replied groggily.

“After our showdown at the field...I think it’d be nice if the three of us went muddin’ together sometimes. What do you think?”

Lyle thought about it, then said, “Well...yeah, that’d be pretty cool. He knows about these cool spots that I know you’d love to explore.”

Joel smiled. “Can’t wait...”

Suggested Topics

• #StuckFan (Part 6 - Favor)

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    2 Posts
    HipbootsdriverH

@Xavier-B what a great work of art! I loved reading every word and look forward to reading your next releases!

• 3 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 4 Votes
    4 Posts
    spinem4uS

Well fuck me!
    How horny is this story

• Fav stuck movie

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    22 Posts
    E

There is one more beside this one. I will look for it today

• A friend (part 2)

Stuck stories
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    AhhornyA

@rauhbein1 john came to visit me, we decided to go the beach but he end up stuck again and again! John.jpg

• 5 Votes
    45 Posts
    1k Views
    T

Can't say I've had a relationship with a guy that's into the stuck+spinning, but have been lucky enough to meet a couple of guys who are into it. But only once each.
    Thankfully we have the internet and sites like this that helps connect guys who enjoy this sort of thing.
    Growing up, thought I would never find anyone else who got horny when stuck and spinning, but it can happen.
    I have a partner who knows nothing about my fetish, and would not understand it at all. So it's like a secret part of my life.
    I'm ok with that, because I know I can chat with others on sites like this one.
    It's even harder to meet like minded guys now though, as currently living in southern Europe (Bulgaria)
    Will be travelling back to the UK a few times this year alone and driving through Europe back to Bulgaria. So may get the chance to meet someone into the same fetish???
    Doing it always gets me hard, and often have to "sort it out" if it's a quiet remote place.

Users

Topics