Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

23 minutes of BMW stuckness

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• 14 Votes
    22 Posts
    bootmudderB

@Kevin - I hope it is a pair of pointed toe COWBOY BOOTS! 🙂

• Horribly stuck a few years ago

Stuck Content
    8 Votes
    16 Posts
    stuckboyS

@SD78QSK said in Horribly stuck a few years ago:

How did you get unstuck and out of being horribly stuck?

First i wanted only to play. Then i Gott Stück really tried and tried, Forward and Back, again and again. I was starting to get fed up, getting more and more angry and knowing no one was looking I gave it to the fucking shore. I tried putting wood underneath, I didn't have a mat. At some point I was free but it cost me nerves and anger. because, as I said, it was no longer wanted.

• car stuck

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Stuck Asian-Truck

Stuck Content
    6 Votes
    11 Posts
    rauhbein1R

Truk sawit manual berjuang keras di jalur offroad – 12:25
    — Cak Tiar

Ab Min. 5:43 wird es so richtig geil. Er lässt die Reifen qualmen und ordentlich im Matsch wühlen. Gaspedal voll durchgetreten und Motor auf Hochtouren jagen

From min. 5:43 it gets really cool. It makes the tires smoke and dig in the mud. The accelerator pedal is fully depressed and the engine is chasing at full speed

• 5 Votes
    16 Posts
    T

Son super videos de super atascos. Un verdadero maestro.

• 1 Votes
    9 Posts
    S

I get very turned on

Users

Topics