Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Part 2- Famous & Noteworthy Men Who Have Been STUCK!

Stuck Chat
  • Robert Redford: In an interview in the late 70's/early 80's, environmentalist and actor Robert Redford allowed a nature journalist to visit his Utah / Sundance resort to discuss nature and ecological issues.
    The journalist wrote in his article that Redford had preserved the land well for ecological reasons - however, accidents do happen! The journalist explained that Redford had "apologized" for the ruts in the dirt road they were driving on ...and that Redford commented that he sometimes "gets STUCK in mud or snow/ice" when out and about driving around on his properly to check on it!
    (Former smoker/ cowboy boots)

Steve Cauble (ex-husband of "Facts of Life" tv star, Lisa Welchel): Steve Cauble was a known religious pastor/evangelist that was married to Lisa Welchel. They divorced in 2012 with the primary reason of Cauble later coming out as gay. Prior to their divorce, the traveled around the county doing Christian tv programs and shows. On one such trip that use to be on their public vlog (now gone / taken down)...the vlog stated that Steve was driving their RV motorhome and that he got it stuck in the mud in a field! On the vlog, it had pictures of the motorhome stuck in a field where he was trying to park it or turn it around (can't remember)..but, the motor home was bogged!

Of Notable Mention:
    John F. Kennedy: Per the internet, while campaigning for the 1960 presidential campaign, JFK visited the Alaska State Fair and fairgrounds in Anchorage. The article stated that in leaving he fairgrounds, his vehicle (article mentioned it was a T-Bird) become STUCK in the mud and had to be pushed out by several guys!
    I mention this as I doubt JFK was actually driving...but, it's nice to know he experienced a STUCK IN THE MUD experience!

Tyrone Power: In the book "The Secret Life of Tyrone Power" by Hector Arce, the author tells of a bizarre incident in the very very early life and childhood of Tyrone Power. Per the book, the first conscious memory of Tyrone Power (per Tyrone Power himself) was of "standing on a curb in NYC watching a delivery truck spin it's wheels in a snowdrift!" Power goes on to say that he was so "absorbed" in the driver's efforts to get out...he didn't realize how cold it was!
    FYI- Hmmm! Interesting!
    (Smoker/ western boots in his western films made. Also, cavalier boots in "Zorro")

Suggested Topics

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    stuckfshwichserS

@Hard-Drifter Oh ja beim Gas geben Kupplung treten, dabei die Räder sich im Schlamm oder Schnee geil durchdrehen und wühlen.

• stuck in the mud with mom

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

Did u try to push the car?

• Who likes stuck truckers?

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    15 Posts
    bootmudderB

Spintire: I know you can spin and sink your truck! I've seen several of your very nice muddy and tire spinning videos on YouTube! Thanks for sharing! My only wish...is that you would be wearing cowboy boots when you drive and get stuck! 🙂

• Parking stuck

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    16 Posts
    westfil11W

@spinem4u

That car park was like mush everyone was spinning.
    It was so slick I was sliding so much. It was so unexpected, it didn’t look too bad and then nothing I just sat there and spun

• Interest in different Stucks?

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    westfil11W

@Xavier-B
    Dam them boots would of been sexy

• Intentional stucks

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    ?

I’m new to this forum, so I know the tread is old. I just got to make a comment on the topic anyways.
    Where I live in a small Norwegian island, they all park their cars with the key in the ignition, or at least to be found inside the car.
    So I’ve done this sometimes. Just because it’s easy, specially during the winter time.
    In a populated area it would have been more difficult, but nothing is impossible. If you get a ride, and the driver just leaves the car for a minute. That’s enough. I did that when I still lived in a city.

Users

Topics