Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Hit some nice sticky mud and the 🛻 spun real nice and started to bog. Wanted to really sink her deep. Boned up nice and got all 4 wheels spinnin to get out. Let me know what a reckon -enjoy fellas.

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• I’ve bogged the Ute mate

Stuck Content
    6 Votes
    10 Posts
    bootmudderB

Geez! I wish I could meet him! Another very sexy and arousing STUCK truck video along with the cowboy boots!

• Russian tanks stuck in the mud

Stuck Content
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

Cool vid, looks like they found some really great mud!!

• Well this got me going

Stuck Content
    4 Votes
    3 Posts
    ThommoT

Got me boned for sure.

• 7 Votes
    11 Posts
    Gravey1of2G

@sd78qsk My other failure this day was forgetting to delete the 6GB worth of deleted items from the folder on the phone I use as a camera and having only two minutes out of an hour and a half of doing everything I could think of to try to get stuck. Dropped the fronts into the holes I dug in this video and forward or backward, from both sides, just churned right out of it. Turning sharp made some pretty good donuts, but even braking hard in the middle of the donut, turning the other way, and hammering on it, just pulled right out. I even made it up a 30 degree incline without bogging in. 😂some guys have all the luck, I guess…

• 7 Votes
    15 Posts
    ?

@thommo fuck you that's got me so horny. fuckin spin em mate

• 2 Votes
    5 Posts
    KevinK

ohh fuckk thats super hot! i'm sure i couldn't made it even half way through that with my dirt bike. would have had to stop cause i jizzed so hard while the backwheel was spinning at that high rotation speed.

Users

Topics