Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Nissan Frontier

Stuck stories
  • It was a warm Thursday afternoon in South Georgia when I decided to take a ride in my Nissan Frontier down near an army base not to far from me. Was going to look for a couple of fishing spots to plan my weekend of fishing.

We had got some showers on Wednesday and it has been very dry here in the SE so I didn’t think anything too much about it. I turned off the main road onto the dirt road to head toward a few ponds and river. Roads were a little bit wet but nothing to concerning.

As I approached the 2nd pond, I noticed deeper ruts in the clay road from what appeared to be from tanks performing tactics. Still didn’t think anything about it and kept driving down the clay road. About five minutes later, the ruts were getting deeper and my Nissan Frontier started spinning more. The roads were getting worse.

There wasn’t a place to turn around as the roads had lots of deep ruts in them. My only option was to back up until the ground was firm. I stopped, put my truck in reverse, started backing up and in about 5 feet, my truck started to spin and I wasn’t moving. WHIRLL my tires went as I tried backing up, WHIRLL my tires as I tried to move forward. After rocking it several times and getting my

• @easygoing

Hope you have had a lot of stuff action in the Nissan

• will you finish this one day ? I can't bear the suspense

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics