Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

JOHN 4X4 GOT STUCK IN THE MUD

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• That Girl stuck

Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    S

I don't think I saw it on TV. I think I tripped across it by accident several years ago.

Being stuck in the mud will make an impression on many levels.

• 5 Votes
    107 Posts
    2k Views
    AhhornyA

FB_IMG_1711679879729.jpg

Im stuck, Help Me!

• 10 Votes
    8 Posts
    Gravey1of2G

@Bootonthepedal-0 Nah, not really. There was a moment when the old dude was trying to pull me out where I was kind of concerned that getting out might have meant leaving the Pathfinder behind til it all dried out but there was never any real desperation. I have a co-worker who canโ€™t be bothered showing up on time and stiffed me for 1/2hr that morning, so when I was that stuck like that 10 minutes before I was supposed to take over the airspace, there was a certain satisfaction and a little excitement. Probably the worst Iโ€™ve been stuck since I started filming it ๐Ÿ™‚

• Audi A6 C4 Quattro mud test

Stuck Content
    4 Votes
    9 Posts
    G

sure he's hard. Good looking! would love to be on the passenger seat ๐Ÿ™‚ I think he should give it some more revs, would be better

• 4 Votes
    5 Posts
    spintireS

very cool video!

• 2 Votes
    9 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@spinthosetires All vids. are hot and makes me horny!!

Users

Topics