Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

When did you...

Stuck Chat
  • Two questions here:

(1) When did you become a stuck lover (or become aware of it)?

(2) When did you realize that you weren't the only one in the world?

I was definitely one by first grade of school. But for years I didn't know there was anyone else with this interest and felt like a weirdo. Finding that I wasn't quite unique required the Internet. It must have been only fifteen years ago at the most that I stumbled onto Carstuck Girls. The girls didn't interest me much, but of course the stuck scenes did. Before long I found Stuckworld and it was great finally being able to talk about it with others.

• Quite a young age. discovered the same CSG clips on youtube back when I was like 12. again the girls wasnt that interesting but the rest was. when I was 15/16 I kinda discovered via youtube comments on other channels that I wasnt alone and later on found stuckworld via other youtube comments when I was 18 but didnt stay as their not really my type of people all mostly straights being kinda mean to women hence why I started this forum

• for me it was at very young age too. even before i knew i'm gay. back than i didn't care if male or female stuck. later i slowly had more tendencies to motorbikes and male guys. especially buff ones who aren't afraid of taking off their shirt showing their muscles. heh
    but i also never told to anyone for the same reason as @Florian. felt super weird hearing friends telling you they get aroused by this and that girl while they don't do anything on me.
    a few years later i started feeling alone with this and looked up on youtube. with a few million users there i thought there must be at least one guy who likes it too and there i actually saw theres a bunch of guys who enjoy this as well. unfortunately i wasn't brave enough to message them back then. these days their accounts are mostly abandoned. thats why i kept searching for this fetish outside of youtube and got to stuckworld and stuckguys

• I might have gotten turned on a bit by tire spinning stucks as early as age 6, looking out the front picture window of our house at the family, dad and sons, across the road struggling to get their old Ford pickup up their snow covered dirt driveway. Growing up, sometimes saw more what it was about. Sometimes help by shovelling, pushing and rocking to get it unstuck.
    "I thought I was the only one." Me two with as many zeros after the two as you want.
    It has to be young or middle age guys getting their trucks or SUVs stuck in mud, snow, maybe sand. No women or girls. Plow trucks, utility trucks, construction trucks, fire trucks from off road brush trucks to tandem drive axle units, big rigs, law enforcement SUVs and pickups. Way down would be ambulances and buses. Of course personal trucks and SUVs. Sometimes a muscle car like a Mustang or one jacked up in the rear with oversize racing slicks.
    Search key words on google, youtube, type of vehicle stuck in mud or snow or soft ground.

• My first stuck boner was about 10 when the old man got our truck stuck in mud on the farm. As soon as the wheels started to spin my dick got hard. As dad pumped the pedal and the wheels bogged in the mud, my cock got real stiff. The more he pumped the gas and swore and got agitated as the truck sank in the mud, the more I enjoyed it. As soon as I learnt to drive , I would take the truck to an isolated part of the farm and find a place to spin the wheels and jack off.

• The first time I remember being stuck and enjoying it was in the back of my stepmum's car with my sisters in a muddy carpark when I was about 13.
    After that I started trying to get taken to places I thought it might happen again, and got lucky once which I really enjoyed 😉

• @Thommo Oh, how I wish I could have had the run of a farm with a vehicle at a young age (or any age). What kind of truck was this, a pickup or something larger? The first time it affected you, were you in the truck or just watching outside? How old were you when you started driving, and how did you make sure to get into enough mud to have fun but not stuck so badly that you couldn't get out on your own?

• It was a pick up truck, bit beat up and dirty. She was an old v8 so pretty powerful and when she started to bog , she got real stuck.
    I cud drive by 10. If I was given a job to do in the truck and i got her spinnin, didnt matter much if I got stuck as the old man had told me to do something. Even just driving the pick up got me hard, especially when wearing dirty ovvies and rubber boots. Got real good after pubity when spinnin not only got me dick hard but I wud wank and cum. Mate, still learning how to get off on spinning and not get stuck -thats half the fun, ah bud.

• @Thommo ohh nice , wish i was able to drive at this age already. especially in such muddy landscape

• I remember in my young teens walking around the streets when it was snowy watching cars spinning and getting stuck. Our driveway also had a small incline so after snow our cars often struggled which I enjoyed 🙂

• I can remember being 'turned on' by watching vehicles getting stuck as early as 6 or 7 years old. I grew up in a high elevation, alpine environment where snow would be on the ground at least five months out of the year. Outdoors recreation dominated the lifestyle, so hunting, fishing and just going for rides in the mountains was what we did. Getting stuck or helping someone else get out of a stuck situation was always part of the FUN. My first STUCK BONER 'popped up' when my Dad got our truck STUCK HARD on a trip in the mountains cutting wood. It all started out as a snow stuck but the big V8 revving and rocking the truck, spinning just the rear tires, dug 'er down to the axle into slick, sticky MUD. I remember getting a STIFF, THROBBING HARD-ON as my Dad cussed and worked the pedals and gearshift. Watching those tires spin helplessly in their muddy trap, begging for traction and coated in mud with the tread clogged up was all I could handle as a very young guy! Always was particularly interested in watching or being in the vehicle with another guy getting STUCK. Good looks, muscular, masculine and 'working man' types seemed to get me real interested and real HARD. Hmmm... What was up with that?!?! Heh, Heh, Heh!!!

• (1) i was fascinated by stuck vehicles from my earliest memories. I recall drawing a picture of a half-submerged stuck wheel when I was four. I also recall seeing a TV sitcom depiction of a 1959 Plymouth stuck on a camping trip at about the same time. The car was a convertible, and a young girl leaned over the side and exclaimed "Look, the wheel is stuck!" after which it spun without moving the car. At five, I saw a 1960 Chevrolet food truck get stuck in the snow and ice outside my school, and I stood there mesmerized for several minutes. I got boners after events like these. By the time I was 13 i masturbated to the thoughts of stuck vehicles.

(2) I don't recall exactly when, but it was not long after the rise of the internet which would put it sometime in the 1990's.

• I first realized I liked seeing people get stuck when I was about 10 or so. There was a house across the street with a pretty long driveway that was paved but the asphalt was all rutted and old. I could see the entire driveway from my house. Our neighbor's daughter (probably early 20s at the time) pulled in the driveway one winter afternoon in a conversion van, one of those rwd Ford vans. When she went to leave she backed into one of those ruts and got stuck on a patch of ice. She was really spinning hard to get out, tons of smoke and the sound of the whirring tires was so awesome. She had the door open and was looking back at the rear tires just spinning helplessly. After that I was hooked. A few years later when I was 16 I got my license; my parents had an 88 grand marquis and an 88 town car. I used to take the grand marquis out and get it stuck on the ice, immediately fell in love. I got it stuck in snow a couple times, and because I was an unexperienced driver then, I got it REALLY stuck. Eventually had to call and get a friend to help me out. In the meantime, I was just jerking off and watching, from the drivers seat, the rear tires spin in the snow and eventually down into the mud. By that point I figured it was stuck anyways so why not just enjoy it!

• @Davem1228 Yeah, those older Grand Marquis were awesome for stucks. When I was about 14, a college dude rented a house across the street from us. Only had on street parking. He drove a mid or late 80s Grand Marquis. In the winter he got stuck a lot. From my bedroom window I had a perfect place to watch him struggle to get out. He put on a great show with a lot of revving and spinning. Great memories.

• Fuck, got a boner just readin this -need to chat more with you fellas.

• @Davem1228 hey bud, you get much chance to do gettin stuck stuff

• @HardStuck damn thats hot! wish i lived there too. my region used to have good winters in my childhood tho. at least 2 months of snow if i recall right. but now our winters are lame. thanks to global warming we only have around a week of snow if we're lucky.

• We moved from the "High Country" to the western part of our state when I was in high school. We had good winters here, back then, as well. I live at the eastern base of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range. LOTS of snow (most winters) six months out of the year, just 15 minutes from my driveway! I go on four wheeling, skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing, camping, etc., in the Sierra year-round. Getting STUCK happens! Sometimes that's part of the plan. Sometimes it's not. I enjoy getting STUCK and HARD either way!!!

• I don’t exactly remember when, but it was early. Living in Norway we got snow 5 months of the year, so my stuck preference is on ice and snow. Remember walking down town on snowy days with a boner watching cars stuck and spinning. As many of you I was convinced I must be a freak, but here we are. The first thing I did after getting my drivers license was off course to get stuck. Never looked back.

• @sig Exactly how it was for me, too. There would be snow on top of packed snow and ice in town sometimes three or four months out of the year. You could hear engines revvin' and tires spinnin' everywhere. I would walk around town with my dick hard watching one STUCK after the next. Hanging out around the liquor stores or neighborhood markets was the best. Working guys would stop to get beer and smokes, come out and... YES!!! Another STUCK TRUCK!!! It was all I could handle to watch a guy spinning the Hell out of the tires and rocking the truck to get out of his trap.

Suggested Topics

• Motorcycle love

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    10 Posts
    3stripepower3

Thanks for the replies. Few of you I've chatted with, but happy to more into motorcycles. Yes, cars are more powerful and it's very hot to hear a big engine roar and see it shredding rubber. But with motorcycles, it's a very close and intimate relationship between the rider and the bike. And there's something very sexual in motorcycles, the engine vibrating between your legs and screaming when you rev it.

I find especially dirtbikes very hot. Love their sexy shape, the slim frame, long saddle and aggressive looks. If it's a two stroke, then also the smoke, smell and sound. They're lightweight, meant to be ridden hard and can take a lot of abuse. And this feeling of power, how it wants to rip my hands off or throw me off the saddle if I don't respect it. Especially two strokes get very aggressive when the powerband hits. Spinning tires and doing burnouts is one of the best ways to have fun with them. In the sand, in the mud, also on pavement, all of them are hot. Quite often I can't hold myself and cum right there on the seat.

I also love "suicide" or reverse burnouts, sitting on front fender of the bike and spinning it. Feeling the bike aggressively pushing forward, trying to lift the front wheel. Knowing the bike will hurt me if I don't treat it with respect. But this is super exciting, both having getting a monster boner and also feeling the adrenaline of playing with all this power.

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    stuckfshwichserS

@Hard-Drifter Oh ja beim Gas geben Kupplung treten, dabei die Räder sich im Schlamm oder Schnee geil durchdrehen und wühlen.

• Get stuck travestite.

Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    22 Posts
    S

@Hipbootsdriver That is very good advice

• Game: What is your taste ?

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    166 Posts
    2k Views
    M