Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

First experience getting stuck.

Stuck stories
  • My first experience came when I was in my teens.

My friend asked me to stay at his home to watch the dog while he was on holiday.

There had been heavy rains prior to my arrival, and about 2 days into my stay, my friend asked me to move his Toyota
    Tacoma into the driveway, as it was parked in the side yard.

As I'm walking to the pickup, i notice the grass is very Muddy and slippery beneath my boots... I get a certain feeling come over me.

I get in, click my boots off, start him up, put into gear and press the accelerator pedal. I move about a foot forward before I feel the rear wheels spin and slide backwards slightly (😳). I try again, but this time I only move a few inches before the wheels spin... at this point I had major butterflies in my stomach and a building stiffy.

I rolled the window down to look back and find my rear wheels only in about three inches of Mud, but the treads slicked smooth. My adrenaline was pounding.

I put into reverse, and tried feathering the pedal, I move back about a foot before loosing traction. I shift to forward, and hear the rear wheels groaning in the Mud and could feel a wobbling and rocking from the rear. I honestly couldn't believe this was happening...

I get out and walk behind the truck, the Mud was slippery and almost taking my shoes off. Peering down at the rear wheels about 4" deep in Mud, there was no tread. I look at the long Mud caked Mud flaps on the truck and they're blank... no 4wd.

I get back in and try a few more times, eventually the Truck couldn't move anymore. My rear wheels are just spinning and wobbling in the slippery Mud, the transmission made a whining sound in protest. The Truck just couldn't get free of the Mud, spite it not being all that deep.

I was throbbing the entire time and somehow ended up getting off hands free in my shorts...

Left the truck in the spot for the night.

Went back out the next morning, the rear wheels had thick brown Mud crusted to them. The ground felt more firm, started him up and stepped on the pedal and the wheels spun, this time the Mud was very sticky.

I enjoyed the sounds and sensations the truck made as it struggled and tried it's best to to get free of the Mud to no avail.

I had remembered that the family would be home In a couple days and I couldn't just leave the truck there, so i rummaged through their tool shed and couldn't find any boards to put under the wheels, but I did find a boat winch.

I made a loop at both ends and tied one end to a tree in front, and the other to the tow hooks under the bonnet. The next three days where spent hand winching the truck inch by inch.

I got the truck 8 feet forward from the ruts it got stuck in. I tried driving out, but the wheels still spun as they where so caked in Mud. I had to hand winch about 40 feet.

Finally, the Muddy butt was back on the driveway 😛

I raked over the ruts in the grass as best I could, and gave the truck a good bath.

My friend arrived back home and I did have to explain the tracks in the yard, but all was well. Whew!

There is nothing quite like the sound of wheels whining in Mud, and the feeling of the rear end wobbling.

After this experience, I've been severely addicted to this fun interest.

• @mudmate

Dam good time to have a rwd only truck

• Hot stuck, man! Woof!!!

• Good one mate. Sure know the feeling and it’s so good.

• The repeated moaning sound of the stricken motor and the thobbing of the bodywork under you and the man juice explodes

• @booted-driver said in First experience getting stuck.:

The repeated moaning sound of the stricken motor and the thobbing of the bodywork under you and the man juice explodes

Couldn't agree more! Best sound and feeling ever!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics