Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Amateur on slicks in Range Rover

Stuck stories
  • A mate came to see me from Down South with - I think - a Range Rover, on road tyres. We went for a ride, or we had been following a hunt: I can't remember - but it had been wet, and he ploughed through all the deep muddy water he could on the country lanes on the Cheshire borders, throwing up waves over the vehicle. He said where he came from, they just drove into fields to have a play. We were twenty miles from home and I was concerned if he got into difficulties. It wasn't a modern Rangie with limited slip diffs and all the rest of the more recent paraphernalia. He swung off the road into a field DOWN HILL. I protested and said he wouldn't get out, and I wouldn't be responsible. He wouldn't listen. I said that I'd had a lifetime of driving off road, and two formal training session at various times, but still he wouldn't listen. He drove down this wet stubble field with no real idea of the conditions or the capabilities of the motor - or the driver. If the motor had any fancy gismos he wouldn't have known how to use them. He swung round half-way down the field and turned to go back again. We slowed and slowed and slowed, spinning more and more, until we came to a halt. I let him keep spinning and trying for a while, then I suggested he take the slope cross-wise so that it wasn’t so steep. This he did, and after tacking across the field three or four times, again with a lot of spinning, we were out at last. I was too mad with him to be able enjoy it. He didn’t come back again.

Suggested Topics

• Dave and Willy

Stuck stories
    4 Votes
    2 Posts
    M

@Jonnyxx bella 😍

• 16 Votes
    9 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

Good Idea! Thx for it!

• 7 Votes
    5 Posts
    StuckFuckS

Oh that's one badly stuck Itchypussy!

• 5 Votes
    5 Posts
    Gravey1of2G

Some great writing to date! Looking forward to seeing how things develop between Joel & Lyle and Mickey. Nice work!

• Fav stuck movie

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    22 Posts
    E

There is one more beside this one. I will look for it today

• 5 Votes
    45 Posts
    1k Views
    T

Can't say I've had a relationship with a guy that's into the stuck+spinning, but have been lucky enough to meet a couple of guys who are into it. But only once each.
    Thankfully we have the internet and sites like this that helps connect guys who enjoy this sort of thing.
    Growing up, thought I would never find anyone else who got horny when stuck and spinning, but it can happen.
    I have a partner who knows nothing about my fetish, and would not understand it at all. So it's like a secret part of my life.
    I'm ok with that, because I know I can chat with others on sites like this one.
    It's even harder to meet like minded guys now though, as currently living in southern Europe (Bulgaria)
    Will be travelling back to the UK a few times this year alone and driving through Europe back to Bulgaria. So may get the chance to meet someone into the same fetish???
    Doing it always gets me hard, and often have to "sort it out" if it's a quiet remote place.

Users

Topics