Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

The first time

Stuck stories
  • It was the first warm and sunny day after three days of rain. I was at a music festival, only wearing my boxers. But i didn't really care cause many people where running around not wearing much, neither boys nor girls cause they all ran out of clothes as well. i was on my way to my tent as i saw an old friend that i haven't seen in ages. We talked about the good old times and he also showed me his new motorbike, a KTM 125 Duke. He asked me if i want to try it out and of course i was curious about it. He reccomended to only take the paths around the campsite as the ones inside got very muddy from the rain and thousands of people walking. So i hopped on and went for the ride. It felt interesting riding this motorbike only wearing boxers. This must be freedom i thought. i made it almost half way around the campsite as i felt the ground getting very soft and the bike slowing down so i pulled the throttle a little more as i could hear the engine revving up and causing quite some vibration. As i looked back i saw the backwheel sank in a rutt not too deep so i tried again, this time more carefully releasing the clutch but again at a certain point the backwheel was just spinning helpless. beside that i suddenly noticed quite some tight feel in my underwear. i looked down and saw my own hard on poking against the boxers. It was very confusing at this moment. why is this happening? I really needed to get out there before anyone sees so i tried again, this time leaning more forward, revving higher and pushing against the bike even harder, which only made it worse as my bulge was pressed against the vibrating seat tighter in this position. I gasped out and had to stop it. i couldn't do that any longer and i had a full boner bulging out my underwear by now. "Maybe it's the best to take a break and let this thing calm down a bit....and the bike too" is what i had in mind as someone behind me said
    "ohh seems you are in some trouble there". i was too scared to turn around or to say anything. i was just hoping he won't come here but he was already on my left side now. "....well big trouble...I see " he said as he saw my stiffness. He was shirtless as well his muscular sweaty body reflecting the sunlight.
    "well let me help you, so try again! you're ready?"
    "uhhm alright let's try" was all i could say for now, still confused from this whole situation. I revved up the engine, the backwheel started spinning again while he was pushing against the handlebar as well, his strong arms flexing hard right infront of my face. But the bike still not moving. Damn....
    "Come on revv it harder! " He said. I did and this vibrations made me moan loudly and my cock throbbing. After a few seconds I had to stop it again....it was too intense.
    "ok, now try it on second gear...and again, revv harder"
    "alright but i don't know if I can do this for long" i answered.
    "i know you can! Trust me!" with this words he got in position, i shifted up one gear and pulled the throttle harder. the backwheel started spinning instantly and the higher rotationspeed caused way stronger vibrations making me grunt.
    "Ohh Fuckkk..." my boner was throbing even harder and i noticed a small dot of precum leaking through the underwear. I was about to release the throttle as he yelled
    "Don't stop now! .....you're almost there" i could see he is pushing very hard and sweating even more.
    "Come on boy, you can do it! " He said but I already knew I can't....this spinning wheel behind me, the vibrating seat against my cock, the musky scent of this buff guy...it was all too much for me and I came hard in my boxers. Loads of white stuff leaked through the tip of my bulge and ran down the seat. I was breathing heavilly as he said
    "See? I knew you can do it! he winked at me with a smile and turned around to walk away. but i could swear i saw some very wet spot on his crotch as well. I still didn't know what just happened...but later in my life i would realise it was worth it.

• Wow, well done! Great story. Looking forward to more like this!

• @Kevin nice one mate. Got me hard and strokin my cock

• @gabe thank you very much! i'm already thinking about a sequel of this heh

@Thommo i'm glad you enjoyed it that much! thank you for letting me know 🙂

• Got me all BONED-UP!!!

• Hot story, man! Got a big hardon here right now picturing it - woof!!!

• @spinthosetires thanks man! heh i would have let you give it a try too and see if you can get that bike out of the rut.

• Any time, Kevin! Would be hot to get out on that bike and get it good and stuck with you. Would definitely be working HARD at it!!! 🙂

• @spinthosetires i bet you will be working it as hard as you can and i will help you as good as possible! well at least acting like pushing really hard but secretly hoping to enjoy this situation for longer time to see how long you can do this 😏

• @Kevin Aw HELL yeah! I'd be gunning that bike hard, spinning that tire and throwing mud all over you. I know you're not pushing hard back there (I can see it in your face, and in your bulge!) But I'll definitely play along with you for as long as you can stand it! Woof!!! 🙂

• @spinthosetires i would get pretty curious and come to your side from time to time, seing your bulge grind the seat and growing stiff while you're working the dirtbike and having it deeply spinning in mud.

• Damn. I’m not usually into stuck motorcycles, but that was great!

• @Redsman thanks! i'm glad this story was capable to get you into this a bit heh

Suggested Topics

• 8 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 7 Votes
    37 Posts
    1k Views
    stuckboyS

Had seen it when i was about 13.
    It was during the summer holidays, quite late in the evening but still light. I was sitting on the beach and heard a heavy acceleration in the distance. very extreme again and again. someone must have gotten stuck. Because I was on the beach in swimming trunks, I noticed how the nylon was stretching more and more to the extreme. I noticed that this sound was very exciting to me. I ran faster and faster with my bump in the direction where the extreme acceleration came from. I heard it again and again, I knew that someone must be really angry.
    . When I was there I saw it. Someone about 38 years old tried to pull his boat out of the water in a small spot. something was attached there. but not everywhere. He must have gotten stuck somehow and unhooked the boat trailer and tried to free his car. I saw it from a safe distance about 100 m. He was totally angry, kept accelerating in spurts and didn't stop, he was also wearing swimming trunks and a shirt. with his upper body going back and forth like he was out of his mind... every now and then he got out and slammed the door in anger. back into the aûo and carried on without any consideration. it was so exciting. At some point he stopped, when he slammed the door I thought it would fly away. so violent. When I looked the next day it was gone. it was very very exciting. never forgot it

• 11 Votes
    6 Posts
    MudMateM

@booted-driver said in First experience getting stuck.:

The repeated moaning sound of the stricken motor and the thobbing of the bodywork under you and the man juice explodes

Couldn't agree more! Best sound and feeling ever!

• The first trip north of 60

Stuck stories
    6 Votes
    7 Posts
    westfil11W

Same my truck was delivered on low profile street tires, got stuck on some wet grass within a few days

• 7 Votes
    10 Posts
    D

@ Kevin- it was damn hard back then and it was a secret. It was officially forbidden to be gay. It was a godsend

• 3 Votes
    8 Posts
    geoffreyovingtonG

Wow. Smart and good looking. I love the story, and am looking forward to what’s next.

Users

Topics