Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Russian 6x6 struggling

Stuck stories

Suggested Topics

• 10 Votes
    18 Posts
    S

@NoTraction it was my mum and dad took us camping and got stuck at the site. Dad was loosing it as he let me park the car the night before. Mum was the one to get out of the mud scared at that time but arousing now

• Stuck

Stuck stories
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    G

I agree with what @stuckadam said above. I would also recommend asking AI to write you this story. It is quite adept at telling stories like this without a human having to painstakingly write something for you that they may not enjoy @grinu553545

• 7 Votes
    6 Posts
    R

Fantastic story, congratulations!

• ChatGPT

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    7 Posts
    G

Would love if you posted an example! @Florian

• Fav stuck movie

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    22 Posts
    E

There is one more beside this one. I will look for it today

• 5 Votes
    45 Posts
    1k Views
    T

Can't say I've had a relationship with a guy that's into the stuck+spinning, but have been lucky enough to meet a couple of guys who are into it. But only once each.
    Thankfully we have the internet and sites like this that helps connect guys who enjoy this sort of thing.
    Growing up, thought I would never find anyone else who got horny when stuck and spinning, but it can happen.
    I have a partner who knows nothing about my fetish, and would not understand it at all. So it's like a secret part of my life.
    I'm ok with that, because I know I can chat with others on sites like this one.
    It's even harder to meet like minded guys now though, as currently living in southern Europe (Bulgaria)
    Will be travelling back to the UK a few times this year alone and driving through Europe back to Bulgaria. So may get the chance to meet someone into the same fetish???
    Doing it always gets me hard, and often have to "sort it out" if it's a quiet remote place.

Users

Topics