Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Landy as tractor

Stuck Content
  • 7489a221-7a06-4245-b2a0-934d2c6e678f-image.png

The hill farm I worked on in 1959 bought a brand new Series II Land Rover. After a while we decided to try it as an agricultural tractor, to do light field work. There was a field which had been rotovated, and needed harrowing. We stripped off the top ( doors wouldn’t come off this one), and folded down the windscreen (as you could in those days). The result was a real sexy looking beast, all exposed. It wasn’t wet, but I always wore dirty black rubber wellington boots anyway, the only thing for driving a Land Rover. Took the harrows to the field on a trailer, slung them off and hitched the Landy to them with a chain. I set off across the field.
    There was a slight side-slope, and all the thing would do was to crab. “Damn”. I couldn’t keep it straight, but I kept on trying, with the wheels scrabbling for grip in the loose soil. This got me real horny. I got the feeling I might get the fucker stuck any time. Going up-hill it tended to bog. At the far end of the field, where no-one could see, I made the most of it every time I turned. Put it out of 4WD, put down my size 10s and let it spin. FUCKIN STUCK. I was already semi-hard; then here was that gripping sensation of the struggling motor coming up through the seat and massaging your shaft. Fuck I got harder every turn. I pulled out No1 and drove with it sticking up in the air. It lurched in my hand every time she started spinning. She came to a halt and I booted the fucker again and again. No1 was engorged with blood, rock hard and purple. I held back until next time round.
    Eventually I couldn’t stand it any more. I got it the bastard fuckin stuck and floored it. I thrust back into the seat, straining, as I held my boot down. She let out a roar and started rocking. No1 came a fuckin gusher down onto my wellingtons. I’d overdone it, and couldn’t get her out. Once everything had settled down I had to walk back to the farm and tell the bad-tempered farmer’s son. He had to bring a tractor to pull me out. That involved a whole new heap of agro and abuse, and I made sure I didn’t help matters: I made it as difficult as possible, and made sure I got the tractor spinning, too, where I could see it infront of me. Had to go somewhere private when we got back to the farm to satisfy No1 again. A life in a day of a farm hand.

• @booted-driver

You so knew you wasn’t going to make it across that boggy field I bet

• I could see the possibilities and I made the most of it. Got the fuker bogged and had some more fun when being towed out. 'One could say the result was'satisfactory''.

• Hahaha bet it was a bit more than that

• Well I got a couple of shots of spuk out of it didn't I ?

• @booted-driver

Love a defender sinking into clay

• They weren't Defenders in 1959 and it wasn't clay.

• @booted-driver

Been lots of rain at the moment

• @booted-driver

You can wear my size 10s any day

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics