Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Daily Stuck stuff

Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• Where would you like to get stuck?

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    21 Posts
    sirstuckS

@Blackadder261 said in Where would you like to get stuck?:

@westfil11 exactly 😉 or get part ways in before finding a soft spot. Or even more evil, get turned around and then can't get back out of the field because the tyres are clogged and the ground's too soft and churned up...

And the exit is uphill.

• Stuck sounds and talks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    84 Posts
    2k Views
    stuckboyS

@So-Very-Stuck said in Stuck sounds and talks:

@stuckboy oh yes

Exactly that.. Being angry, i m Stück, trying trying more and more

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    bootmudderB

Wow! Good to know and sexy to think about! Too bad no one recognized him and snapped pics or a video of him getting stuck on beach!

• 2 Votes
    11 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

WOW!! Maybe a three some stuck in the mud. Well maybe not.

• Interest in different Stucks?

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    westfil11W

@Xavier-B
    Dam them boots would of been sexy

• Intentional stucks

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    ?

I’m new to this forum, so I know the tread is old. I just got to make a comment on the topic anyways.
    Where I live in a small Norwegian island, they all park their cars with the key in the ignition, or at least to be found inside the car.
    So I’ve done this sometimes. Just because it’s easy, specially during the winter time.
    In a populated area it would have been more difficult, but nothing is impossible. If you get a ride, and the driver just leaves the car for a minute. That’s enough. I did that when I still lived in a city.

Users

Topics