Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Pequeño...o gran cambio?

Stuck stories
  • Conté varias veces que a mí me excita quedarme atascado vestido de mujer y con tacones altos y finos. Pero estuve pensando este último tiempo que tambien me excita el hecho de quedarme atascado aunque vaya vestido de hombre. Y como veo que en esta página a la gran mayoria no le satisface hacerlo vestido de mujer, decidí experimentar un cambio.
    La semana pasada había llovido y pensé que en la construcción en la casa quinta seguramente la entrada estaría conbastante barro, y hacia allá me dirigí. Fui vestido con una camisa leñadora, vaqueros azul claro bastante ajustados, sobre todo en la parte de la cola, y me puse unas botas vaqueras. Son de cuero marrón y tienen un taco grueso pero de 7u 8 centimetros. Y me las coloque por encima de laspiernas del vaquero.
    Una vez en la quinta me subí a una f-100 modelo 62 que allí tenemos y salí a dar unas vueltas. Había tramos en que las ruedas giraban bastante y me hizo poner duro. Cuando volvía tomé por el caminodel monte, donde había barro suficiente para quedarme atascado.
    Me encontre con un charco demasiado grande y no podía saber cuan profundo era,por loa que decidí rodearlo por una parte de pasto. Pero estaba muy blando y cuando me dí cuenta, ya estaba atascado. Comencé a darle adelante y atrás varias veces, pero cada vez me atascaba más. Yo hundía mibota en el acelerador con fuerza mientras me balanceaba en el asiento.
    Abrí la puerta y miraba la rueda trasera como patinaba y se seguía hundiendo. Estaba demasiado caliente. No aguante más y comencé a masturbarme frenéticaente. No tarde en llegar y dejar mis vaqueros llenos de semen.
    Cuando levanté la vista ví a unos 30 metros a un tipo que estaba observando. Y me pareció era que él tambien se estaba tocando sobre el vaquero. Después se acercó y me ofreció ayuda. Vino con un tractor y en pocos minutos sacamos la camioneta del barro. Pero lo mejor vino despues. Estuvimos conversando largo rato y palabra va palabra viene, descubrimos que a ambos nos excitaba ver atascos o quedarnos atascados nosotros mismos. Habia encontrado un alma gemela.
    Ya charlamos un par de vece3s y quedamos que para la próxima lluvia trataríamos de salir juntos. Cuando volví me masturbé varias veces imaginando lo que íbamos a hacer en esa salida. Ahora solo espero que me avise cuando.
    Creo que al final el cambio que realizé dio frutos. Ustede3s medirán si hice bién o no. Espero alguna opinión, y que les guste el relato. Si es así, cuando salga con mi nuevo amigo, se los contaré. Abrazos a todos.

Suggested Topics

• 10 Votes
    18 Posts
    S

@NoTraction it was my mum and dad took us camping and got stuck at the site. Dad was loosing it as he let me park the car the night before. Mum was the one to get out of the mud scared at that time but arousing now

• Stuck

Stuck stories
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    G

I agree with what @stuckadam said above. I would also recommend asking AI to write you this story. It is quite adept at telling stories like this without a human having to painstakingly write something for you that they may not enjoy @grinu553545

• 16 Votes
    9 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

Good Idea! Thx for it!

• ChatGPT

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    7 Posts
    G

Would love if you posted an example! @Florian

• 7 Votes
    37 Posts
    1k Views
    stuckboyS

Had seen it when i was about 13.
    It was during the summer holidays, quite late in the evening but still light. I was sitting on the beach and heard a heavy acceleration in the distance. very extreme again and again. someone must have gotten stuck. Because I was on the beach in swimming trunks, I noticed how the nylon was stretching more and more to the extreme. I noticed that this sound was very exciting to me. I ran faster and faster with my bump in the direction where the extreme acceleration came from. I heard it again and again, I knew that someone must be really angry.
    . When I was there I saw it. Someone about 38 years old tried to pull his boat out of the water in a small spot. something was attached there. but not everywhere. He must have gotten stuck somehow and unhooked the boat trailer and tried to free his car. I saw it from a safe distance about 100 m. He was totally angry, kept accelerating in spurts and didn't stop, he was also wearing swimming trunks and a shirt. with his upper body going back and forth like he was out of his mind... every now and then he got out and slammed the door in anger. back into the aûo and carried on without any consideration. it was so exciting. At some point he stopped, when he slammed the door I thought it would fly away. so violent. When I looked the next day it was gone. it was very very exciting. never forgot it

• My farmer boy!

Stuck stories
    12 Votes
    14 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

I love this story 😍

Users

Topics