Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Share your favourite vehicle to get stuck with

Pinned Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• 2 Votes
    86 Posts
    2k Views
    stuckboyS

@scotsman ..and then ...Show him the rules

• How i can get stuck the best.

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    bootmudderB

Agreed! The main thing, is he's spinning his tires and STUCK! We all have our personal preferences of vehicles/ 4X4 vs 2X4 drive, etc. As "Booted Driver" states....not everyone has access and/or the jacked up truck to go tire spinning and getting stuck! "Softseatboner"...do your thing! Do what makes you happy!

• 2 Votes
    11 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

WOW!! Maybe a three some stuck in the mud. Well maybe not.

• edging while stuck

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    8 Posts
    westfil11W

@kevin

You can watch me getting stuck any day

• So close to getting stuck!

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    2 Posts
    C

It happened to me too. Once I was passenger and the driver took a wrong road. I knew it was a wrong road but I did not say anything because that road was becoming a sandy road with a high probability to get stuck... Unfortunately he did not get too far on that road and we couldn't get stuck... I just felt a few light wheel spins but it was not enough for me😢

• 1 Votes
    5 Posts
    S

Links to other stuck topics but log in required.

Users

Topics