Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Your thoughts on Electric Vehicles

Pinned Stuck Chat
  • So in the UK their planning to stop the sale of engine cars from 2030. Wondering what you guys think about the future for the fetish?

No engine to rev, no engine sounds and more importantly I have heard that some EV's will shutdown if you spin them too much because of overheating and stuff.

Personally think this is going to limit stucks greatly. and even if they can be done I dont think they would be as enjoyable

• stuckadamS stuckadam pinned this topic on
  • they're planning on doing the same thing here in my state by 2035. i'm not sure how that will end up tbh 😕

i enjoy the tire spin and the pedal pumping so no engine sounds wouldn't bother me so much

• @stuckadam so take care of gas and diesel vehicles for 2030 and beyond.
    Reports of EVs shutting down entirely in bad weather like snow or rain.

• Electric vehicles, although they are not as "fetish" as combustion vehicles, also have their "point". Or did you not like seeing stuck golf cars? It is not the same, but it is very hot to see a golf car stuck with its driver stepping on the gas. What worries me about the electric ones is that the battery runs out while being trapped. That fear can make the enjoyment not the same.

• @spmbeni said:

Electric vehicles, although they are not as "fetish" as combustion vehicles, also have their "point". Or did you not like seeing stuck golf cars? It is not the same, but it is very hot to see a golf car stuck with its driver stepping on the gas. What worries me about the electric ones is that the battery runs out while being trapped. That fear can make the enjoyment not the same.

See I think the fetish will always be there. but I think many people do like the engine noises/feel. I can enjoy a golf cart but a car is just better imho

Surely the battery issues are same with a regular vehicle. need fuel to work. Not sure what kind of "range" an electric would give when not moving at all though XD

@SD78QSK said:

@stuckadam so take care of gas and diesel vehicles for 2030 and beyond.
    Reports of EVs shutting down entirely in bad weather like snow or rain.

Shutting down in bad weather damn. thats a nightmare surely. I cant say I know much about EV's part of why I asked you guys. I fear that time is running out for a classic stuck as EV's seem to be far inferior for it

• Last Winter I had to pull a ev that had got stuck on the grass at a natively trust woodland near me
    A Nissan leaf, traction control could not be turned off so about 1 sec after the wheels started spinning it cut most of the powe lucky it was very stuck so still spin slowly but I pulled it out like it was nothing

• Meh. An electric vehicle is like a golf cart or remote controlled car. Not my cup of oil.

• @Shoesandsocks Same. For me ist absolutely uninteresting.
    No sound of engine syncron to spinning.

• For me both belong together. The loud roar of the engine when someone's car got stuck and the wheels are spinning and digging in. The sound of the engine and the sound of the wheels spinning will make you even hornier. The deeper the wheels dig into the dirt when you accelerate and the engine roars, the harder you get. Then it doesn't take long until the cum is horny to squirt.

Für mich gehört beides zusammen. Das laute aufbrüllen des Motors, wenn sich jemand mit dem Auto festgefahren hat und die Räder dann am durchdrehen und eingraben sind. Bei dem Motorgeräusch und dem Geräusch von den durchdrehenden Rädern wird man noch geiler. Je tiefer sich die Räder beim Gasgeben eingraben im Dreck und der Motor dabei am brüllen ist, umso härter wird man dabei. Dann dauerts nicht lange bis die Wichse geil am abspritzen ist.

• I’m really curious to see how the gov’ts here enact EV policy. They’ve already established that to go from the territorial border with Alberta to the Capital, about 400 km, they’re going to have to put in charge stations every 40 km or so to counter the decrease in range at -50C. Still haven’t seen any form of EV/Hybrid up here; no chargers and you can’t work on a hybrid yourself so nobody buys them.

• @Hard-Drifter
    Da gebe ich dir vollkommen recht. E-Fz. sind doch sowas von unsexy ab abtörnend, da geht doch der ganze Thrill verloren und die Geilheit bleibt auf der Strecke. Bin gespannt, wie das noch weiter geht.

• Sounds like a drag tbh. I mean there’ll still be the ZZZZZZZZ from the tires, but it’s not the same without a roaring engine to accompany it

• @rauhbein1 ..notfalls drei aufbewahren. Damit man für alle Zeit nicht verzichten muss

• It's just another of the developments that make me thankful I wasn't born any later than I was.

• I don’t know, you sound like our counterparts from a 120 years ago saying those gas buggies just don’t do it. It’s all about the horses struggling to pull the wagon out of the mud, their hooves slipping in the mud as they try to free the wagon, and the noise they make.

Give the EVs a chance they’re only getting started. The cars of the early 1900’s weren’t all that much for getting stuck either!

• PHEV's still have gas engines 🙂

• @bootboi

I used to have a Mitsubishi phev

• @truckstuckdave Totally agree!

• I agree with shoesandsocs amongst others. I do understand that many of you will miss the roaring engine, but wheels will spin, and you still need to push the pedals. I also see that there is some misunderstanding regarding how far the electric cars will run. Especially during winter. During the last year 82% of new car sale was electric in Norway, and still rising. Sorry guys! The electric vehicles will come. Most of them sold today has a range up to 500-600 km. (370 miles) Battery decrease during winter will be approximately 15-20 %. depending how hush the temperature are. The cars who are in production today are steadily increasing up towards 1000 km. (600 miles) And believe me. They do not shut down if you got them stuck.

Suggested Topics

• Carstuck videos avaible on demand

Stuck Chat
    -1 Votes
    4 Posts
    S

@Redsman i Can too if interested .
    Wich shoes for man too ?

• Motorcycle love

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    10 Posts
    3stripepower3

Thanks for the replies. Few of you I've chatted with, but happy to more into motorcycles. Yes, cars are more powerful and it's very hot to hear a big engine roar and see it shredding rubber. But with motorcycles, it's a very close and intimate relationship between the rider and the bike. And there's something very sexual in motorcycles, the engine vibrating between your legs and screaming when you rev it.

I find especially dirtbikes very hot. Love their sexy shape, the slim frame, long saddle and aggressive looks. If it's a two stroke, then also the smoke, smell and sound. They're lightweight, meant to be ridden hard and can take a lot of abuse. And this feeling of power, how it wants to rip my hands off or throw me off the saddle if I don't respect it. Especially two strokes get very aggressive when the powerband hits. Spinning tires and doing burnouts is one of the best ways to have fun with them. In the sand, in the mud, also on pavement, all of them are hot. Quite often I can't hold myself and cum right there on the seat.

I also love "suicide" or reverse burnouts, sitting on front fender of the bike and spinning it. Feeling the bike aggressively pushing forward, trying to lift the front wheel. Knowing the bike will hurt me if I don't treat it with respect. But this is super exciting, both having getting a monster boner and also feeling the adrenaline of playing with all this power.

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    stuckfshwichserS

@Hard-Drifter Oh ja beim Gas geben Kupplung treten, dabei die Räder sich im Schlamm oder Schnee geil durchdrehen und wühlen.

• 4 Votes
    13 Posts
    B

I went for a drive one night and slid off the road in an icy spot and bent the front fender. I was sooo stuck, I tried and tried to get out but just ended up burying it so deep

• Stuck sounds and talks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    84 Posts
    2k Views
    stuckboyS

@So-Very-Stuck said in Stuck sounds and talks:

@stuckboy oh yes

Exactly that.. Being angry, i m Stück, trying trying more and more

• sexual erektion?

Stuck Chat
    12 Votes