Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Ever tricked people into getting stuck?

Stuck Chat
  • I have always considered trying this but never had the guts to do it or even the right situation to do it.

Wondering if anyone here has ever mislead someone on purpose to see them get stuck?

• no but, have you?

• Nah. Would love to do that but also never had the chance…

• I tried, but failed lol

• Told a hot Asian guy in my grad class (1996) that we were partying on the beach just south of town, and that at low tide the beach was solid and he could just drive on down. Didn’t tell him that the pass to the beach was a groomed (raked) sand trap, designed by the city to stop vehicles from getting onto the beach. Thankful for meatheads like that guy, he didn’t think for himself, he just trusted the perception of knowledge. On the night of the “party” he shows up and drives right into said sand trap and almost instantly buries it to the frame in 4x4. I watched with the kind of hard-on only a hypersexual 18-year-old could have. He spent 3 hours in the dark trying to shovel himself out, and had to hire heavy equipment to pull him out the next day. Every time he’d get off the frame and try to back it out he’d just bury it deeper and deeper. I must have busted a dozen times watching it.

Another time I was on lunch at work and if anyone’s ever worked at a freight depot, the one I was at housed 20 or 30 different companies, most of which have operating bases elsewhere. One of the trucking companies sent an employee from their head office that everyone knew and nobody liked, and we gamed him a little bit. The parking up close to the building was full, the lot hadn’t been scraped after a 40 cm snowfall, and the only spots left were the ones along the road, which was separated from the parking lot by a 3 foot deep drainage ditch (which thanks to the snow looked like it wasn’t there.) Nobody usually parked along that side, and I was the one that put him into that drainage ditch by telling him, when he asked where he could park, that there were 6 inch tall concrete barriers along the edge and if he just creeps up til he touches it, that’s how he’ll know he’s far enough out of the way for people to get past exiting the lot. I watched out the window as dude crept his little Mazda truck forward until the ditch caught the fronts and he slid in, and for the 15 minutes I was able to watch, he went NOWHERE. The depth of the snow kept the tires off solid ground and in the end he had to wait til everyone else left for the night so there would be enough space to get the yard rig to pull him out.

• blonde65 said:

no but, have you?

No but bought about doing it as I have actually never experienced this despite running this forum lol

Xavier B said:

I tried, but failed lol

How exactly I have never got to the trying stage haha

• I succeed many times, Cars and bikes.

• A variation is taking sweet time helping someone already stuck get unstuck. By just leaning on his vehicle giving the appearance of pushing on it. Or digging around the tires thinking that'll help.

• I haven't tricked anyone myself but i did ask my best friend to get my car stuck and let me watch him pedal pump trying to get the car unstuck. He agreed multiple times i asked him to do so. What we would do is find a location with a decent snowbank where it was enough to get the car firmly stuck but not too deep so that he could push me out. then i would drive into the snow bank and test to see if i was stuck. when i was, he would take over and i would get shots of the wheels spinning and shots of his feet pumping the pedals trying to get it unstuck. Afterwards he would push me out and we'd go hang out. All i could ever ask for in a best friend

• @SD78QSK I’ve done that one myself a couple times. Favourite status goes to: A VW Golf got hooked on a windrow in front of my apartment building one time, I pretended to push for about 25 mins before they called a buddy with a truck. I fuck off back to mine and watch the show. Buddy turns up and pushes the Golf out in a couple minutes by hand.

• @stuckadam Years ago there was a muddy parking lot near my college. I asked this one guy with a Prius to park somewhere particularly muddy, and he did, but he didn’t get stuck

• I once cheated on a violated young man while pretending to help free his truck. He accelerated while I masturbated behind the vehicle, simulating that he tried to help. I ejaculated a lot.

• @Xavier-B Unlucky. Guess the Prius is quite lightweight and FWD so bit better offroad one would imagine. Car park sounds like fun though

• One time on Mt Lemmon in Az, after a snowstorm, there was a guy trying to drive his Chevy truck up a small hill. I got behind him to push. It was icy so it was pretty easy to push him sideways from the ass end. He ended up stuck in the ditch.

• I’ve managed to get some people stuck intentionally. A handful of times with woman, but only once with a guy. My friend (who does not have a stuck fetish but I suspect he might be bi) and I where looking for somewhere to park. We ended up finding a small street with very soft sand and a couple of free spots. He doubted for a while but I talked him into giving it a go. He pulled right in and backed onto one of the spots, when the car (a crappy 2007 Peugeot 207) had finally pulled into the spot he suddenly lost traction, his wheels spun for a few seconds and he slammed on his brakes. We left the car there without speaking a word of what had happened and when we got back let’s just say that I had some fun not helping him at all hahaha. Eventually he (with help from his led foot) completely buried the car, but luckily for us some dude with a Hilux 4x4 pulled us out.

I have also pretended to “””help””” a couple of times. The problem with that is that you must have a limit, like eventually you’ll need to help them for real. Otherwise your cover might be blown.

• I consider my myself lucky since I live in a small community. People leaves the car keys in the car, so yes done this several times. As other said on this thread I can’t help pretend pushing whilst someone stuck or in need of a helping hand.

• Sadly never had the luck to do this, but I often fantasized about luring a young handsome boy with a flatbed truck with those dual rear wheels coming into the grassy yard of my house, just after I was running the sprinklers for a long time.

• @SlippingSliding

Sounds like good fun

• I have gotten several friends stuck in the snow or mud by telling them we will be fine, knowing we won't. Waiting and watching for the tires to spin. I enjoy being the driver in that situation more though. Telling them we will be ok as i know we are going to end up very very stuck soon

Suggested Topics

• 5 Votes
    79 Posts
    1k Views
    S

@01 Either or. Pumping to mimic some newer truck or suv crawl control, terrain mode or such.

• Stuck sounds and talks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    84 Posts
    2k Views
    stuckboyS

@So-Very-Stuck said in Stuck sounds and talks:

@stuckboy oh yes

Exactly that.. Being angry, i m Stück, trying trying more and more

• 6 Votes
    17 Posts
    ?

Hey guys, great posts. My experience was very similar to many of yours. When I was a kid I used to like getting the lawn mower stuck and spinning my tires. Watching other dudes getting stuck has always turned me on but I kept it to myself and never told anyone. Even through my teen years into adulthood I thought I was the only one with this interest. But the first time I searched online for "stuck" and "spinning tires" my world opened up. I discovered a ton of hot videos of dudes getting stuck, mudding, etc. and eventually realized that there are other dudes out there like me. This forum is the best one I've found. I was on it a bit before but computer issues forced me off. Am happy to be back in the group and am looking forward to checking out the hot content here. Have a great day, men!

• 4 Votes
    21 Posts
    mxgearM

I also like to drive my quad in the mud and get stuck. First only with the rear axle and when I can no longer get out, then with all-wheel drive.

• So close to getting stuck!

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    2 Posts
    C

It happened to me too. Once I was passenger and the driver took a wrong road. I knew it was a wrong road but I did not say anything because that road was becoming a sandy road with a high probability to get stuck... Unfortunately he did not get too far on that road and we couldn't get stuck... I just felt a few light wheel spins but it was not enough for me😢

• 1 Votes
    5 Posts
    S

Links to other stuck topics but log in required.

Users

Topics