Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Where would you like to get stuck?

Stuck Chat
  • I would love to have a spot like this to play in. Watch the video; it's better than the cover photo.

Gooey clay where you slip and slide before you ultimately get stuck has always been a quest of mine.

Perjuangan l300 Melewati Jalan Berlumpur – [00:56..06:14] 06:14
    — Bus AND Truck Indo

• I’d love to get stuck in a place where it’s not obviously muddy at first sight. So you pull into it without hesitation just to find out that it’s very muddy. I’m thinking of mud covered underneath dry leaves for example
    IMG_1567.jpeg

• For me, anywhere obvious that has clay like mud

For anyone else, I’d want it to be somewhere they wouldn’t suspect, like wet grass or leaves. Somewhere that would trap them after a few tries

• People who live in coastal cities might know what I’m talking about here: reclaimed land. Sections of water- coastline, riverbank, etc- that have been filled in for construction, preferably before anything gets built on it. Typically there’s a layer of rock laid down on the bottom with truckloads of dirt and sand dumped and spread over top. Before it all gets packed and covered to build on, because when it’s dry the sand makes the ground really loose, and when it’s wet, even if it is solid, the dirt adds a little grease and makes maintaining traction nearly impossible.

Honourable mention to harvested out logging leases. Lots of fun in those spots

• @sirstuck
    Die Straßen/Wege in Ostasien sind für die Autofahrer eine große Herausforderung. Hier gibt es sowas nicht mehr. Aber es ist doch immer wieder geil zu sehen, wie die Fahrzeuge sich den Weg durch den Matsch quälen und die Räder durchdrehen.

The roads/trails in East Asia are a great challenge for motorists. There is no such thing here anymore. But it's always great to see how the vehicles struggle their way through the mud and the wheels spin.

• @ChrisStuck ..and watching someone WHO s getting angry

• I like many different types of places, soils, and conditions. Mud is very erotic, but sometimes the cleanup after can be really tough. Wet grass is another... and that applies to 4x4 trucks, Quads (sport preferably) or even dirt bikes. Cleats and other footwear can be fun on that, too! Snow is another, especially if the tires dig to the mud below... then it's a very horny looking mess! And the sounds of the tires spinning... Heaven! Now that I live out west a lot of stuck opportunities don't exist here. It's mostly rocky and some sand. I like digging my Jeep (I've got pics here of that) into the dirt then exiting in 4wd after lots of 2wd spinning fun. We get snow, but it's rarely heavy and it melts pretty quickly. Oh and finally: Wet! Love to spin on wet concrete or surfaces... spinning and doing donuts... Yumm!

• @StuckFuck
    We need to go for a drive 😈

• @spinem4u

I’m coming too

• Since the big snow dump in Western NY state weekend before Thanksgiving, I'd want to get stuck on an unplowed highway in company with stuck cop cars, stuck big rigs, stuck state DOT snow plow truck, stuck private contractor truck, other stuck full size trucks and suvs. And guys only. Enough room to try to fight it out of deep snow either on the highway or out of the median. Anyone gets unstuck trying to pull out another vehicle gets stuck himself again.
    No stuck ambulance with a patient, no stuck school bus with kids, no stuck church van or senior citizen shuttle party bus. No stuck buses. Just full size 4x4s, big rigs, police, fire, plow units, rescuers needing rescue. No drama or whining or impairment. Engines roar, tires spin, boots slam on pedals, pause only to prevent transmission overheating during which pleasure oneself.
    The plow trucks being stuck explain the highway being unplowed.

• Old forest or logging dirt road that leads to a fishing spot.

• Wud be hot to be headin up the same track and find ya blocking to road. I’d give ya a hand at spinnin ya way out, ah mate.

• We wud be using our poles for more than fishin, mate 🤛

• @StuckFuck one outcome of shifting to 4 wheel drive after spinning into holes or ruts in the ground in 2 wheel drive, is not really moving but spinning down all 4 tires. Then have to fight in 4wd to get unstuck. Been there done that.

• Sounds well hot would love to give it a go

• Not important where. Main thing without spectators. Then it works extreme.
    loud and hard

• @SD78QSK Fuck, Yeah! Not the worst possible outcome, either. Shift 'er into 4-Hi and feel the fronts dig into their slick, soft trap... Make the HORNY mistake of trying 4-Lo to bury 'er DEEP! COCK HARD AND THROBBING!!! Time for a beer and a smoke!

• @ChrisStuck something like that appeals to me too in honesty. That or some slightly muddy farm tracks that are too narrow to turn round on, forcing you to go into a muddy field at the end to try and turn round 😋

• @Blackadder261

And you just sink into the muddy field

• @westfil11 exactly 😉 or get part ways in before finding a soft spot. Or even more evil, get turned around and then can't get back out of the field because the tyres are clogged and the ground's too soft and churned up...

Suggested Topics

• stuck experience with sister

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    stuckboyS

@redredd22 ..my opinion also

• stuck in the mud with mom

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

Did u try to push the car?

• 6 Votes
    17 Posts
    ?

Hey guys, great posts. My experience was very similar to many of yours. When I was a kid I used to like getting the lawn mower stuck and spinning my tires. Watching other dudes getting stuck has always turned me on but I kept it to myself and never told anyone. Even through my teen years into adulthood I thought I was the only one with this interest. But the first time I searched online for "stuck" and "spinning tires" my world opened up. I discovered a ton of hot videos of dudes getting stuck, mudding, etc. and eventually realized that there are other dudes out there like me. This forum is the best one I've found. I was on it a bit before but computer issues forced me off. Am happy to be back in the group and am looking forward to checking out the hot content here. Have a great day, men!

• edging while stuck

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    8 Posts
    westfil11W

@kevin

You can watch me getting stuck any day

• Parking stuck

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    16 Posts
    westfil11W

@spinem4u

That car park was like mush everyone was spinning.
    It was so slick I was sliding so much. It was so unexpected, it didn’t look too bad and then nothing I just sat there and spun

• Daily Stuck stuff

Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    35 Posts
    sirstuckS

@fshpantos This is wonderful. Is it rear-wheel-drive?

Users

Topics