Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Weak inexperienced drivers stuck - exciting or not?

Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• Your accidental stucks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    6 Posts
    westfil11W

@Jonnyxx

Love to get you stuck then

• stuck in the mud with mom

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

Did u try to push the car?

• Where would you like to get stuck?

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    21 Posts
    sirstuckS

@Blackadder261 said in Where would you like to get stuck?:

@westfil11 exactly 😉 or get part ways in before finding a soft spot. Or even more evil, get turned around and then can't get back out of the field because the tyres are clogged and the ground's too soft and churned up...

And the exit is uphill.

• 4 Votes
    19 Posts
    B

I have gotten several friends stuck in the snow or mud by telling them we will be fine, knowing we won't. Waiting and watching for the tires to spin. I enjoy being the driver in that situation more though. Telling them we will be ok as i know we are going to end up very very stuck soon

• Parking stuck

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    16 Posts
    westfil11W

@spinem4u

That car park was like mush everyone was spinning.
    It was so slick I was sliding so much. It was so unexpected, it didn’t look too bad and then nothing I just sat there and spun

• Intentional stucks

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    ?

I’m new to this forum, so I know the tread is old. I just got to make a comment on the topic anyways.
    Where I live in a small Norwegian island, they all park their cars with the key in the ignition, or at least to be found inside the car.
    So I’ve done this sometimes. Just because it’s easy, specially during the winter time.
    In a populated area it would have been more difficult, but nothing is impossible. If you get a ride, and the driver just leaves the car for a minute. That’s enough. I did that when I still lived in a city.

Users

Topics