Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Tire-Turning Terror, Issue 2

Stuck stories
  • “Lost in Frost”

It was a few days after Christmas. Close Buddies Ethan and Lenny were heading to their cabin for a nice relaxing weekend. Snow has already fallen on the day they were leaving, so they both bundled up.

Larry had finished packing when he heard the sound of Ethan's horn. He went outside, and carefully eyed his friend's Ford F350.

"Don't you think you should chain up?" Larry asked. "It's supposed to come down hard over the weekend.

Ethan smirked, then slapped the outside of his truck with his gloved hand. "Oh, I'm not too worried", he replied. "This beast can handle any weather that comes our way!"

Larry shrugged. "Ok, if you say so". He was a bit concerned, but he trusted his buddy's judgement--he'd been trudging trucks through mud, sand, and snow for a few years now. Besides, a part of him wanted to see Ethan get stuck. It always got one or both of them...excited

He threw his stuff in the back, then got into the passenger's seat. Ethan started the truck, then revved the engine a few times. "You ready, bud?" he asked Larry.

"Yup", he replied happily. With that, Ethan floored it. His tires spun in the icy road for a few seconds before taking off. Snow fell little by little as they travelled. Once the sun went down, it became rather heavy. Ethan gripped the wheel with both hands as the truck began the slip in the snow-covered road. As they neared the cabin, they went past a sign.

It read "DANGER! BLIZZARD TO COME!"

Larry, half concerned and half curious, looked over at Ethan. "Do you think we should...you know...turn back?"

Ethan reached over and rubbed his leg. "Awwwww, you worried?"

Larry nodded once.

"Well, don't", he said confidently, while giving his truck some more gas. "I've been wheeling before, I know how to handle the snow. And IF I get stuck, I've got you to help me out. Besides...", he continued, his gloved hand moving further up Larry's thigh, "I thought you liked seeing me get stuck 😉".

Larry blushed slightly, trying not to get hard. "Well, yeah...."

"Ok then!" Ethan said firmly as he drove toward the shoulder and floored it. Suddenly, his back tires caught an icy spot.

VRROOOOOM! VROOOOOOOM!! Ethan grinned as his truck started to lose traction. "Remember THIS?" He asked Larry as he his logger boots pounded the gas pedal. VROOOM! VRRRRRRRRR!!! ZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzz!!!!

Ethan's rear tires were trapped in the icy snow. The roar of his motor and sound of his spinning tires got Larry nice and hard. He couldn't help but rub away at his bulge. Ethan noticed this, and floored it. The whirring had him blowing in no time

"Let it all out?" Ethan asked teasingly, as he rubbed Larry's wet bulge.

"Yeah...", Larry replied sheepishly. "He noticed that Ethan had a bulge in his own jeans. "Do you...also wanna--"

In the middle of his sentence, a low moaning could be heard in the wind. The moan startled both men

"Nah...I can hold it for now", Ethan replied almost as sheepishly

"Oooohhhhh", Larry said jokingly, as he reached Ethan's bulge and rubbed his hardon gently. "Now who's worried?"

Ethan gathered his composure. "Ah, shut up!" he said with a slight smile. "I'd rather release MINE in the cabin". He put his truck in 4WD, then gave it some gas. It struggled in the snow, but broke free and continued until they got to the cabin. It was freezing outside, but inside the cabin it was nice and toasty.

Ethan wasted no time trying to rub his load out, while Larry unpacked their belongings, he could hear Ethan calling out to him from upstairs

When he got to the bedroom, Larry caught a glimpse of a shirtless Ethan in his unzipped jeans. He rubbed his visible hardon through his boxers.

“Hey there”, he said to Larry, casually

“Um, hey…” Larry replied, looking away. ”I thought you were gonna handle your, uh…”

“I couldn’t”, Ethan admitted aloud. “Sooooo, I was wondering if a sweet, willing buddy could…help me? ☺️”

Larry turned bright red.

“C’mon, please? Pleeeeeeease?”

Larry finally turned and looked at Ethan. ”Alright, alright!” He hopped into the bed, and helped his friend release his seed, a few times. They were horsing around so much, they couldn’t hear the low moans that carried in the freezing winds outside.

“Hey”…Ethan said, out of breath, “did you hear that? 🧐”

Larry paused. “Hear what?”

“Did you hear a moan just now?”

Larry scratched his head. “The only moaning I heard was yours…”

Ethan grabbed and pinned him down, having forgotten what he heard. “Oh, yeah? 😏

They continued halfway through the night, before passing out.

The next morning, Ethan and Larry bundled up and head outside for some snow-wheeling. Last night’s snow storm left almost a foot of snow. It almost went over their boots

The thought of them tackling that deep snow got both of them twitching in their pants. They hopped in, and Ethan started the truck. Facing the stark-white wonderland before them, he revved the engine. He gripped one hand on the wheel, and his other hand gripped Larry’s.

“You ready?” He asked. Larry responded with a nod.

“Okay. One…two…THREE!!” At three, Ethan was nearly floored. His truck handled the snow nicely in four-wheel drive, until they reached the more uncharted territory. Every now and then, they’d hit icy spots, making the tires squeal and trapping the truck for a few seconds at a time. By then, they were both leaking pre___.

Suddenly, the winds began roaring, almost as loudly as the truck. An especially strong gust send them sliding into an icy ditch.

Both men breathed heavily, especially Larry. When Ethan reached over to touch his shoulder, Larry nearly jumped. “Sorry”, he said softly. “You ok?”

“Yeah”, Larry replied. “But that was a freaky gust, huh?”

“Yeah…..”

Ethan put his truck in gear, and tried to free his truck from the ditch. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzz!! zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzz!!! After a five or six attempts, he got them loose and continued trekking the snowy trail.

Afterward, he refilled his truck’s gas tank, and they headed back to the cabin. As night fell, they rested in bed as another snowstorm approached them. The roaring winds and the slight pats as snow fell kept them awake for a while.

“Hey…” Larry wondered, “do you think we’ll make it back?”

Ethan thought for a bit, then turned to Larry. “Sure, man. Like I said before: there’s nothing my truck can’t handle 😉”.

“Ok…”

“C’mon, bud. Relax!” Ethan wrapped his arm around Larry. “We can make it. We got 4WD, we got chains, we’ve got gear to keep us warm, we got each other…” he squeezed Larry tighter.

“Ok…ok!” Larry started to laugh as he nudged Ethan. “Sorry for worrying you”.

“It’s alright”, Ethan replied. “Anyway…did you enjoy this weekend?”

“I sure did. I always enjoy seeing you tackle the terrain!”

Ethan blushed. “Awwwww. Well, what do you say when we get back home, we can tackle the ice some more? Get stuck a little, relieve each other a little…”

Larry squirmed in Ethan’s arms. “Yeah…I’d like that 🙂

They fell asleep in each other’s arms. Ethan was pretty sure he could get them home. But in the back of his mind, he couldn’t shake the feeling…

On Sunday, it was time to leave. They packed their belongings and loaded them into Ethan’s truck. When he got in and cranked it, it wouldn’t start.

“Dammit!” Ethan growled, as he continued to crank it.

“I’ll check everything and lock up”, Larry said over the cranking truck. Ethan nodded, than continued trying to start it.

Larry turned everything off, and soon after he heard the truck roar to life. He let out a sigh of relief, then jumped when Ethan roughly revved the engine. He got into the passenger seat, and crossed his fingers as Ethan put the truck in gear.

VrrrrRRRRRRrrrrrr!! The truck struggled to leave the icy driveway. Ethan eased his way out, and little by little, they made it to the mailbox. Then it got caught in a slick spot, and the tries spin helplessly. Ethan growled and smirked, before flooring it. ZzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz!! The tires spun so hard they could smell the rubber burning from the friction. Before long, they broke free with a hard ERRRRRRT, as the tires hit the plowed asphalt.

“WHOO!” Ethan exclaimed, as he regained control of the truck and sped down the road.

Larry sighed in relief. Though deep down, he wished they could’ve been stuck a little longer…

More than halfway done with the return trip, it began to snow. The closer they go to home, the harder it fell. The high winds made it difficult from Ethan to steer, and the slick road made it even more difficult.

“Should we chain up?” Larry asked with a hint of concern.

Ethan grinned. “Nah, not yet. I can handle this!”

Larry looked on with a nervous face. Seeing this, Ethan decided to tease him a little by driving off the road and back on again. When he got off the shoulder, the tires would spin helplessly for a few seconds before he made it back on the road. Larry started to get hard, and his worry turned into excitement.

Ethan reached over and rubbed Larry’s crotch. Larry could help but moan while Ethan’s strong, gloved hand teased his hardon. As they slowly zigged and zagged down the road, a freak blast of wind steered the truck off the road completely. The truck’s hard-spinning tires made Larry blow a load in a mere minute.

“Whoa!” Ethan shouted, both by the wind and Larry’s load which seeped through his jeans and made his leather glove shine slightly. He turned over to his friend. “You ok, buddy?”

“Yeah”, Larry answered weakly. He sat up in his seat, then asked “What the hell’s with that weird weather?”

“I know!” Ethan replied. “That gust hit my truck like a damn fist 😨

The wind blew once more, beginning to cover the truck in snow.

“We’ve gotta get out of here”, Larry said in a worried tone.

“Okay!” Ethan replied. “Let’s GO!”

He hit the gas, but the truck was trapped in the deep snow. He threw it in 4WD, but even then he could only inch bit by bit even when he floored it. Taking no more chances, the men exited the truck and chained its tires.

“Come on, bud!” Larry cheered. “You got this!”

Ethan turned red, and felt the adrenaline flowing through him. He put his truck in 4WD, and floored it again. After a few minutes of slipping, scraping, and spinning, they managed to escape the snowbank and headed for the road. He saw Larry, who went from aroused to nervous. Ethan started to feel a little worried himself. He thought it weird how the blizzard was toying with them. It was almost as though….it wanted to trap them.

Ethan patted Larry’s shoulder, trying to console him. “Don’t worry. I WILL get us outta this!” he said to him.

Larry looked to his friend, and smiled. “Okay”, he said.

Ethan diverted his attention toward getting them back to the road. The wind pushed against the truck, making it even harder for them to go forward. “Come ON, dammit!” Ethan shouted, doing his best to reach the road. Suddenly, the overworked truck stalled, and started to slide back toward the snowbank.

“No!” Ethan yelled. “No, NO!” He began to crank the truck. “Come on, baby! Don’t do this to me!” As the headlights flicked on and off while the truck struggled to start, both men went from worried to scared.

“Hurry Ethan, PLEASE!” Larry shouted shakily.

“Come on, come ON!” Ethan shouted at his truck. After a few tries, it finally started back up. He revved the engine, and charged toward the road once more. The strong winds and ice beneath the chained tires continued to assault them, but Ethan managed to escape their clutches and get back on the road.

After a few more minutes, the blizzard had subsided. By then, both the guys and the truck were worn out. Larry laid back in his seat, speechless, when he felt Ethan grab his hand. He looked over at his weak smile.

“Told ya”, Ethan said weakly. “Told ya I’d get us out”

“Yeah…” Larry replied, just as weakly. He unbuckled his seatbelt, leaned over, and hugged Ethan.

“Whoa, Whoa-hoa!” Ethan laughed as the truck swerved slightly.

“…my hero ☺️”

Ethan gripped the wheel with both hands, and sped towards their hometown. Far behind them, you could hear the wind picking back up

• Wow, Xavier, great story! Like that you put Ethan in logger boots - WOOF!!! Looking forward to what comes next for Ethan and Larry.

• @spinthetires

Logger boots are very hot

• Fantastic story.

I was hoping for them to get stuck completely, I had the feeling Ethan was too confident in his truck's abilities.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics