Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

#StuckFan (Part 3 - Fanservice)

Stuck stories
  • “Part two?” Ian asked. His excitement and curiosity had peaked.

Mick nodded, then drove the Jeep to the less muddy part of the verge. “Ok, out!”

Ian got out of the truck. Lyle started to motion out as well, but Mick grabbed his hand. “Not YOU, L”, he said, “Im gonna need your help.”

“Oh, I see.”

“You’ve gotta phone, right?” Mick yelled over to Ian.

“Yeah!”

“Ok, set it to record! You’re gonna love this!”

Ian had his phone ready, and on Mick’s mark, he started to record him. The jeep revved thrice; on the third rev, Mick took off into the verge. He did several donuts, before getting stuck near the middle of the muddy grass.

Mick had his jeep in RWD, and with the amount of gas he was giving, it bogged down quickly. Ian walked around and zoomed in on the truck—the caked rear tires, the exhaust spewing white smoke every time Mick floored it, and even the driver side window. Mick put on his best poker face for the camera as he rocked his rig.

“Is this enough?” Ian asked. He’d recorded over ten minutes.

“Yeah”, Mick said, his bravado fading. “You can stop recording.”

By the time he was done with his fanservice, his jeep was completely covered with mud. His tires were completely caked, and even with 4WD he couldn’t make his way out of the verge.

“Lyle, take the wheel!” Mick ordered. “I’ll get out and push.”

“Got it”, Lyle said. On Mick’s signal, he tapped the gas pedal repeatedly. The tires spun, but the rig wouldn’t move too much.

“Move! MOVE, dammit!” Mick growled. After a few minutes of pushing, his logger boots were almost as caked in mud as his tires. He also had mud splattered here and there on his jeans and leather vest.

Little did either of them know, Ian was secretly recording this too. He couldn’t resist—not only did he get to meet his idol, but he got front row seats to the action AND the aftermath.

Once he felt like he got enough footage, Ian stopped recording and walk over to solid ground, where Lyle was heading. Little by little, they managed to escape the mud. By then, Mick was a muddy mess.

“Are you ok, Mick?” Ian asked, while stifling his laughter.

“Yeah, yeah….” Mick said. “I’ve been through worse.”

“Worse than THAT?” Ian eyed him up and down. Mud caked his boots, painted the fronts of his jeans, and splattered on his leather vest and shirt. There was even a speck in his beard.

Despite it all, Mick grinned. “Yup. WAY worse.”

He clamped his hand on Ian’s shoulder. “But you know what? It was SO worth it! Don’t you agree?”

Ian nodded. “Totally worth it! ☺️”

They got back into Mick’s jeep, and headed back on the road.

“Idk about you guys, but I’m pretty much spent!” Mick remarked.

“Same here”, Lyle added. “You really did the most, Mickey.”

“Yup! Anything for a fan”, Mick said, winking at Ian through the rearview mirror.

Ian blushed.

After a thorough car wash, Mick and Lyle reached Ian’s house.

“I can’t thank you enough for today!” Ian said happily.

“No problem!” Mick replied. “Hopefully we’ll get to do it again! Maybe even solo…”

Ian blushed even deeper. “Well, I’d love that. I’ll sort out my upcoming school schedule, and—“

“Wait…school?!” Mick said, a little shocked. “How old are you?”

“20”, Ian replied. “I’m starting college soon.”

Mick sighed out of relief.

“Wait…which college?” Lyle asked.

“Rockmore U”

“Wow! Looks like we’ll be seeing more of each other then 🙂”, Lyle said. “It’ll be my second year there.”

Ian beamed. “Cool! 😀

“Well”, Mick cut in, “it’s been good and all, but it’s about time for us to get back. It was nice runnin into you, kid!”

Ian shook both of their hands, then waved as they left his driveway. He then showered, changed to his night clothes, and after rubbing one out to the footage he got from today, settled into his bed.

“Wow…Slick Mick in the flesh. Who would’ve thought?” Ian said to himself. “And I even got to make a new friend.”

As Ian drifted off to sleep, he thought about Mitch again. But this time, it made him happy.

“I bet he’d be proud…”

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics