Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 36 - April Showers)

Stuck stories
  • The next few days, it rained on and off. Joel and Lyle met up whenever they weren’t at school, and hit their usual mudding spots.

Starting with Tuesday morning, they tore up the Shortcut in Joel’s Ram. The two men took turns getting the truck bogged down in RWD, and then breaking free in 4WD. In one instance, they got caught in a ditch. Joel had to get out and push, while Lyle worked the pedals. They freed the truck, but it (and Joel) were completely covered.

Wednesday evening, Lyle took the Ram’s wheel, and decided to “decorate” Joel’s backyard by doing donuts in the Ram, until it got stuck in the muddy ruts he made. Joel rode shotgun, teasing and servicing Lyle all the while. They fooled around until after midnight, when they both passed out after getting stuck in a rut. The next morning, Joel tried to get his truck free, but the rains had resumed and made the yard even more slick than before. Lyle, unable to stay idle while Joel’s working his truck, begins rubbing and stroking him, making Joel pound the gas pedal even harder. He ends up blowing a nice load shortly after escaping the clutches of his backyard.

Lyle and Joel gave it a rest for the remainder of the day, but decided to resume on Friday morning. This time, they hit the fields. After three days of rain, the grassy fields were extremely slick. They hadn’t made it ten yards in, before all four of Joel’s tires were spinning in the wet grass.

A loud ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ was carried in the wind as Joel struggled to move his truck. He managed to travel at a snail’s pace across the fields; his foot floored the gas pedal, but the slick ground kept his Ram from taking off. With gritted teeth, Joel stomped the gas until the truck stalled and shut off.

“Ah, DAMN IT!” Joel shouted. He roughly turned the key, growling “Come on, come on, come ON!” under his breath.

As he cranked the engine, Lyle leaned over and gave him a slow rub that helped him relax, and get his frustration (among other things) out of his system. He finally got the Ram started, and pressed the gas. It was still slow going across the slick grass, but they managed to spin their tires through the fields, then slowly zigzagged their way back to Joel’s so he could change out of his cum-stained boxers and jeans.

They proceeded to go to school afterward. After it was over, Ian was leaned against Joel’s still mud-stained truck.

“Yo!” Joel shouted, saluting Ian.

“Hey, Ian”, Lyle said.

“Looks like you guys were having a blast and a half”, Ian remarked, pointing to the caked tires.

“Yeah”, Lyle replied, scratching the back of his head. “We’ve been taking advantage of the rainy season. We kinda got a little carried away…”

“Lyle mentioned that you wanted to join us”, Joel cut in. “You got a good spot in mind?”

“Yeah, actually”, Ian replied with a smile. He pulled up a picture of the location on his phone. It was a secluded swampy area. “Mick calls this place the Mire Minefield. I’m not sure why…it looks like a good place to sink, though ☺️.”

“Hmmm…if Mickey found this place, it’s gotta be challenging. What do you think, Joel?” Lyle asked.

Joel took a good look at the pic, then grinned. “Sounds like a plan!” he said eagerly.

Ian jumped for joy. “Awesome!”

Joel drove Ian and Lyle to Ian’s, parking in his front yard. After some thorough planning, they spent the night, and after catching his rear tires in Ian’s muddy yard, Joel put it in 4WD, broke free, and took off for Minefield Mire.

Once they started going off road, the narrow path became wetter and slicker. Joel’s tires started slipping and spinning as they neared the heart of the swamp.

The three of them started to get antsy and hard, especially Ian. Joel began to rub Lyle’s crotch, then nodded to Ian in the rear view mirror. Ian rubbed himself slowly—he didn’t want to blow a load before they reached the swamp.

Before they knew it, they made it to the clearing—a near black, muddy ground surrounded by trees.

Joel and Lyle started to wonder if they could make it out of there, when Ian broke the silence.

“It’s okay if you don’t wanna head in. It does look kind of…ominous in person 🥶”

Hearing that, Joel snapped out of it. “Nah, I’ve got this!” He assured Ian. He began to rev his engine, then looked over at Lyle with a confident smile. Lyle smiled back, though he was still a bit nervous. Ian was worried as well, but his excitement overshadowed it completely

“Count of three!” Joel shouted over his engine. “One, two….” He trailed off, loosening his grip on the wheel for a moment, before gripping it tightly and yelling “THREE!”

Suggested Topics

• Stuck Painting Truck

Stuck stories
    8 Votes
    7 Posts
    Xavier BX

Awesomeness :3

• 4 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 5 Votes
    2 Posts
    andrew-09A

Very hot, man! I’ve always wanted to have someone stroking me while he’s behind the wheel spinning the tires

• I get stuck in a creek

Stuck stories
    8 Votes
    10 Posts
    bootmudderB

Very sexy stuck! Thx for sharing!

• March 2015, stuck truck

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 5 Votes
    45 Posts
    1k Views
    T

Can't say I've had a relationship with a guy that's into the stuck+spinning, but have been lucky enough to meet a couple of guys who are into it. But only once each.
    Thankfully we have the internet and sites like this that helps connect guys who enjoy this sort of thing.
    Growing up, thought I would never find anyone else who got horny when stuck and spinning, but it can happen.
    I have a partner who knows nothing about my fetish, and would not understand it at all. So it's like a secret part of my life.
    I'm ok with that, because I know I can chat with others on sites like this one.
    It's even harder to meet like minded guys now though, as currently living in southern Europe (Bulgaria)
    Will be travelling back to the UK a few times this year alone and driving through Europe back to Bulgaria. So may get the chance to meet someone into the same fetish???
    Doing it always gets me hard, and often have to "sort it out" if it's a quiet remote place.

Users

Topics