Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 38 - Recovery & Release)

Stuck stories
  • “Come on, come ON!” Joel growled. “You can do better than THAT!”

Lyle couldn’t tell if Joel was talking to him, or his truck. By now, it’d stopped moving, despite the amount of gas Joel’s Ariat was feeding it.

He could feel that Joel was ready to climax, and Lyle himself wasn’t too far off either. He began to lick Joel’s tip, to make Joel cum. It only took ten before a moan louder than the spinning tires or the roaring motor erupted within the truck. Following it was his truck’s engine turning off, following a series of choking sounds.

“Haaaaaaa…” Joel sighed, before looking over at the coughing Lyle. “Sorry bout that”, he said sweetly.

“No (kahk!) problem”, Lyle replied. “Just (kahk!) gimme a little warning next time! (kahk…kahk!)”

Joel chuckled a bit, before trying to start his truck again. Once Lyle was back in his seat, Joel’s hand slid up his thigh, before grabbing his hardon.

“Remember what I told you when we started muddin together?” Joel asked Lyle. “I didn’t forget about you.”

He got the Ram started, gave it a few revs (and Lyle, a few strokes), then pressed the gas. He was stuck pretty bad—all four of his tires were caked in mud, and sinking between two ditches.

“Stop…”, Lyle said, breathing heavily.

Joel just winked at Lyle, before stroking him harder and faster as he revved the engine. The truck was beginning to slowly sink into the swamp.

“Joel, stop! You’re…you’re making it worse…”, Lyle gasped.

“I know!” Joel replied with a devilish grin.

He gunned it as Lyle’s manhood twitched between his fingers. Lyle began to moan loudly, until he finally came. It’s only after his climax that Joel finally took his foot off the gas. He laid back in his seat as his engine rumbled peacefully. His Ram’s tires were almost completely buried in the swamp’s dark muck. There was no chance of them escaping without outside help.

“You think…that Ian got everything on film?” Joel asked in a tired voice.

“Knowing him…I bet he did…” Lyle replied, equally as weakly.

“Do you think that…he recorded what we were doing in here?”

“Bits and pieces, maybe, but not everything…”

“Good”, Joel said with a smile. “Good…”

They both began to drift almost to sleep, until the blare of a car horn brought them back to reality. They both recognized it.

Joel groaned. “TELL me that isn’t—”

“Yeah”, Lyle replied. “It’s him, all right…”

Soon after, Lyle’s phone began to vibrate. He looked over at Joel, who stared back with a weak smile on his face, then answered the phone.

There was a minute of silence, before Lyle started, “Hey, Mickey…”

“Yo, L!” Came a booming voice on the other end, before an innocent-sounding “Whatcha doin’?”

“What does it look like?” Joel answered Mick in Lyle’s place.

“It ‘looks like’ you two idiots are tearing up one of my favorite spots for my number one fan!” Mick shot back.

“Wait…your number one fan?” Joel asked, his energy coming back to him. “Who’re you—"

“Not now!” Lyle hissed at Joel. “Mickey, could you please give us a hand?”

“Sure, sure”, Mickey replied. “I take it your bf brought a winch along?”
    “Yeah.”

“I’ll come out and get the line, and tow you guys out. It’s the least I can do after what happened back at my place.”

“Ok. Thanks, Mickey”, Lyle said.

“No prob”, Mick replied, “but before I start, I wanna hear it from HIM too!”

Joel sighed, moved close to the phone, and said in a mocking tone, “Thank you, Mickey!”

“Eh, I’ll take it”, Mick said under his breath.

With that, he sloshed out to Joel’s truck, trying his best to avoid the ditches, and collected the line. He hooked it up to his jeep, and hopped into the driver’s seat.

He reversed, pulling at Joel’s truck with all his might, but the buried Ram wouldn’t budge. After five tugs, Mick’s tires began to become slick from the mud, and each pull became weaker.

“God, he’s IN there!” Mick mumbled. He turned to the antsy Ian, who was riding shotgun.

“Wanna give it a go?” he asked.

Ian got excited. “Can I REALLY drive YOUR rig??” he asked happily.

“Yeah, yeah…”, Mick replied. “Just…go slow. I’m gonna go out there and give them a push.”
    “Got it!”

Mick got out and sloshed through the muck until he reached Joel and Lyle. Once he gave the signal, both Joel and Ian hit the gas. Mick’s jeep’s tires spun hard in the shallow mud, but had enough traction that it tugged on Joel’s truck. After a bit of struggling, it began to work. Slowly but surely, Joel got free. Ian staggered out of Mick’s jeep and leaned against a nearby tree, having just rubbed out a second load.

Mick looked at Ian, then at Joel and Lyle. They were all spent, in a few ways.

“I wish you guys could’ve told me you were coming out here!” he said with a smirk. “This would’ve made for a rockin’ double date!”

Joel and Lyle sighed, while Ian looked at Mick with anticipation.

“How’d you know we were out here, anyway?” Joel asked.

Mick pointed toward Ian. “THIS guy asked me about this place earlier this week”, he replied, “and something told me he was gonna drag a trucker there for a video.” He then turned to Joel. “…and YOU were the first guy to come to mind!”
    “Ah….”

“So I came down here outta curiosity, and lo and behold, I came across you three”, Mick continued, as his gaze switched from Joel to Lyle. “You KNOW I couldn’t pass up such a golden opportunity!”

“Well, I can’t speak for Joel”, Lyle said, “but I’m glad you came. You really saved us!”

Joel sighed. “He ain’t lyin’. I was in REAL deep!” he said. Then he gripped Mick’s shoulder, and squeezed out a “Thank you.”

Mick grinned. “Glad to help!” He then approached Ian. “I’ll take my little fanboy here back to his place. That cool with you?”

“Yes!” Ian answered with glee.

As the sun set, both Joel and Mick’s trucks exited the swamp and headed for their respective homes; Lyle rode with Joel, and Ian with Mick.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics