Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Interest in different Stucks?

Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• ATV/UTV/SxS stuck

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    4 Posts
    M

Oh man, does this make me hard.

• How i can get stuck the best.

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    bootmudderB

Agreed! The main thing, is he's spinning his tires and STUCK! We all have our personal preferences of vehicles/ 4X4 vs 2X4 drive, etc. As "Booted Driver" states....not everyone has access and/or the jacked up truck to go tire spinning and getting stuck! "Softseatboner"...do your thing! Do what makes you happy!

• 4 Votes
    21 Posts
    mxgearM

I also like to drive my quad in the mud and get stuck. First only with the rear axle and when I can no longer get out, then with all-wheel drive.

• Parking stuck

Stuck Chat
    5 Votes
    16 Posts
    westfil11W

@spinem4u

That car park was like mush everyone was spinning.
    It was so slick I was sliding so much. It was so unexpected, it didn’t look too bad and then nothing I just sat there and spun

• Filming stucks

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    westfil11W

@spinem4u

Very good idea

• So close to getting stuck!

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    2 Posts
    C

It happened to me too. Once I was passenger and the driver took a wrong road. I knew it was a wrong road but I did not say anything because that road was becoming a sandy road with a high probability to get stuck... Unfortunately he did not get too far on that road and we couldn't get stuck... I just felt a few light wheel spins but it was not enough for me😢

Users

Topics