Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Spintires game

Stuck Chat
  • i've seen videos of it. never know where to get it though

• @Shoesandsocks it’s available on steam

• I have that game too. its okay but the physics in it never fealt very accurate but then I always had to use mods to put more normal cars in. as the stock vehicles are all trucks. and the modded cars just dont feel that good. like they have the sound of a truck or their unrealistic and very good at off roading despite being FWD/RWD

Grand Theft Auto V with the "go stuck yourself" mod is far better if your like me and prefer cars to trucks but more hassle to get working and dont have any native mud physics (so the cars wont like sink massively) but with the mod you can at least get stuck in any of the 2wd vehicles.

Would love to see a game that combines the best of both into a fun simulator but dont think the is a big enough market for this sadly

• If you want to add me as friend on SpinTire this is the link : https://s.team/p/gcbj-cvmq/PMJTTPWG

• this game actually looks very interesting. i wonder if the makers of it are also into this fetish. i mean why else someone would make a game like this while most of the gamers are more into super fast races with lot of action.

• Spintires is quite a popular game, perhaps more in Europe than the U.S. It makes you wonder how many of us are really out there. However, I've tried it and must agree with Stuckadam that it is a little disappointing, at least for a player with just a computer keyboard and a mouse. Shifting gears is rather cumbersome, you can't do it while looking out the window, and there's no third-person driver view or (as far as I know) choice of drivers. Better controllers and mods have perhaps removed these, er, shortcomings.

• Here's a new game to me: Beam NG.drive. I wouldn't be optimistic that my current computer can play it. Does anyone have any experience with its stuck possibilities?

It is available on Steam for $25 and is still in development. According to info from the developers, the primary aim is realism as to how the vehicles handle in any situation. These situations at present may be somewhat circumscribed, but they welcome ideas from users to make the game versatile, suiting every preference. Maybe we can get in there and steer them towards the mud!

Realistic Offroading BeamNG.Drive - Loaded Usuzu 1.9d with 36 Inch Tires – 13:18
    — Andrew Offroad

• The bottleneck for me would probably be the video card, which I've tried to replace but can't find an upgrade that fits. Many current games are out of reach.

Is it any good for mudding/getting stuck? It looks more like a racing game so far.

• Thanks! I suppose it's worth a try. $25 isn't a fortune. Buy it on Steam and it's done. Even if I can't play it now, I can install it on a better game machine if and when I can. Then I'd love to splurge on a nice steering wheel and set of pedals for driving simulations, too, although any friends who see that stuff will probably think it weird and juvenile for me.

The game is actually five years old, we see, and still in alpha stage. Later on the price is bound to rise. Is it still being actively built and enhanced?

• Meanwhile, Cabela's 4x4 Offroad is an oldie but goodie. I've had fun for years with the "old timer" pickup truck, which can get stuck easily.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics