Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Where do you live?

Pinned Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• Motorcycle love

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    10 Posts
    3stripepower3

Thanks for the replies. Few of you I've chatted with, but happy to more into motorcycles. Yes, cars are more powerful and it's very hot to hear a big engine roar and see it shredding rubber. But with motorcycles, it's a very close and intimate relationship between the rider and the bike. And there's something very sexual in motorcycles, the engine vibrating between your legs and screaming when you rev it.

I find especially dirtbikes very hot. Love their sexy shape, the slim frame, long saddle and aggressive looks. If it's a two stroke, then also the smoke, smell and sound. They're lightweight, meant to be ridden hard and can take a lot of abuse. And this feeling of power, how it wants to rip my hands off or throw me off the saddle if I don't respect it. Especially two strokes get very aggressive when the powerband hits. Spinning tires and doing burnouts is one of the best ways to have fun with them. In the sand, in the mud, also on pavement, all of them are hot. Quite often I can't hold myself and cum right there on the seat.

I also love "suicide" or reverse burnouts, sitting on front fender of the bike and spinning it. Feeling the bike aggressively pushing forward, trying to lift the front wheel. Knowing the bike will hurt me if I don't treat it with respect. But this is super exciting, both having getting a monster boner and also feeling the adrenaline of playing with all this power.

• Get stuck travestite.

Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    22 Posts
    S

@Hipbootsdriver That is very good advice

• Suit shoes

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    S

@gerrardkyle The more formal the shoes the better.

• 1 Votes
    22 Posts
    D

@Kevin - das ist schon ein saugeiler Gedanke.

• Stuck sounds and talks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    84 Posts
    2k Views
    stuckboyS

@So-Very-Stuck said in Stuck sounds and talks:

@stuckboy oh yes

Exactly that.. Being angry, i m Stück, trying trying more and more

• sexual erektion?

Stuck Chat
    12 Votes