Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Bogged 4X4

Stuck Content

Suggested Topics

• 3 Votes
    15 Posts
    ThommoT

@spinem4u
    Mate, luv your bogs -sure gets me boned.

• Asians bogging in mud

Stuck Content
    +0
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@spinem4u
    Horny long vids, only the Thai drivel is a bit annoying. But you can turn off the sound.

• 6 Votes
    7 Posts
    ThommoT

Mate, have ya tried a video suppression app?

• Bogging my rears in slop

Stuck Content
    +0
    9 Votes
    12 Posts
    StuckFuckS

@spinem4u When Donkeys Fly!

• Chud bogged down

Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 2 Votes
    6 Posts
    ?

Great work mate. Hope you get some thrills. I was out on a trail bike one day in a deeply muddy unmetalled lane and met an old Land Rover Defender coming the other way. We were in two deep-ush ruts like tamlines and I had to haul my bike out of his way with a struggle to let him pass. I noticed his rear tyres were almost slicked. When he tred to pull off again his slicks were spinning and he couldn't regain momentum. I stood by his door while he looked back watching his back wheels spinning in the mud while he gunned it. I was so hard. Then he put it into 4wd and pulled away with the better tyres on the front. When he'd gone I straddlesd the bike and tried to hump it along to get going again and shot a load in my pants in the process.

Users

Topics